Date with the twins 3

Final part of the date!

-----------

Alex was having a field day looking around the Lounge. "Wow, now I really wished I brought my sketchpad! I really love the design and setting here!" The blonde said as she was finishing her ice cream that the twins made for her back at the bar. 

as the three of them sat down, Jade decided to ask Alex something. "I've been meaning to ask. How did you become close to Prefect Hazel? She seems to act like a sister."

"Yeah, I've been wondering about that too." Floyd said.

Alex looked a little uncomfortable at this, but she figured since they were her soulmates, they would have to know any way. 

"Well, I was born a half-blood like Hazel. My dad was a pureblood, my mum was a muggle. Dad was from a wealthy family, but his family vouched for equal mystic rights. Our family also fought alongside the Potter family against the dark forces for generations. My mum worked as a waitress at a café where dad visited one day, and they told me it was love at first sight. But after dad married mum, he was ostracized by the more prejudiced wizard families; those who clung to the old traditions of only marrying purebloods. He decided to leave their ranks to be with mum, and became an Auror." Alex started.

"Auror?" Floyd asked. 

"Their like the police force of the mystics." Alex clarified earning a nod from her soulmates before continuing. "I had just as much of a hard time when I was accepted at Hogwarts. But I owe a lot to Hazel. I was picked on a lot because of my appearance, but Hazel always fended them off. To be honest, there was a number of students like me that were treated poorly, but Hazel, Ron and Hermione; Hazel mostly had them back off. She became the 'big sister' to outcasts like myself. We all came from the other houses; Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff. We even had 4 Slytherins that didn't want to follow the Dark Lord by choice. One student came from a family of Slytherin, but he was placed in Ravenclaw because he wanted payback on the Dark Lord for using his parents and leaving them for death." Alex said before pausing. The twins let her continue.

"Then when the final battle came, Hazel had to lead an army of students against experienced wizards at Hogwarts. We were still kids ourselves, and we lost a lot. But Hazel was able to defeat him once and for all. She had been working hard for two years to help a lot of people, even my folks. My parents and I survived the war, but dad had lost one of his feet in the process. Mum had a nasty scar on her back from an attack, but reinforcements came before the enemy could do worse." Alex finished as her voice started getting hoarse. 

The twins both looked at Alex with unreadable expressions but then they suddenly embraced Alex keeping her close between them. 

"We're still new to the soulmate thing ourselves." Jade started pulling one of his hands through Alex's hair.

"But if anyone thinks they can just mess around with you, they have another thing coming~~" Floyd finished as he strokes her left cheek.

The three of them just embraced one another in silence for a while before seeing that it was almost curfew and Alex had to get back to Mortishackle.

Then Floyd's voice popped up to make the atmosphere more cheery. "Maybe you can ask your parents if you can join us for Spring Break? We're going back to the Coral Sea then."

"True, I think our mother would like to meet you as well." Jade put his two cents in. 

Alex looked red-faced as she remembered that the twins were mereels and was getting flustered at the thought of going to the sea and having the twins around her in their real forms.

-------------------

Here's the last part of the date! I hope this was good! 

Alex belongs to SuperDiabolikLover

Stay safe!