Tour to Heartslabyul

On Sunday, Hazel figured that it was alright to take Teddy around the campus to view the place and meet her soulmates. Their first stop was at Heartslabyul, when it was time for mid-morning tea.

"Hey Haze, Ted! nice to see you." Ace greeted the group.

"Hi Ace. Are the others at the garden already?" Hazel asked.

"Yeah, bet you wanna introduce the kid to the others, right?"

"Right. Now Teddy, I want you to be on your best behavior, okay?"

"Okay!"

Rose Garden Courtyard----------------------

Riddle, Trey, Cater and Deuce was simply having tea and tarts then they heard Hazel's voice.

"Hi Riddle!" Hazel greeted the redhead, and he saw a small blue-haired boy holding her hand and looking around the garden in amazement.

"Who's the little guy?" Cater asked.

"Oh, guys I want you to meet my godson. Sweetie, introduce yourself." Hazel nudged them gently.

"My name's Teddy Lupin. I'm three years old! I'll be living with mama now!" Teddy introduced himself with a bright smile and to the boys surprise, his hair turned bright yellow.

"Wha?! How'd he do that?!" Deuce asked.

"Teddy's birth mother was an metamagus, or a shapeshifter if you put it simply. So he gained a subpower of it, his hair can change color." Hazel said.

"A shapeshifter? That's a super-rare power, so you rarely come across them. Meeting one is like a million to one." Trey said. "So, why's he living with you?" He asked as he set a place for Teddy in-between Riddle and Hazel. 

"Well, Andromeda, his grandmother passed away recently, so I was given custody of him since his late parents made me his godmother." Hazel said sadly.

"'Late parents?'" Riddle asked.

"Yeah, his birth parents died in the last war. His mother was a paternal distant cousin of mine and his dad; a werewolf, was one of my own godfathers and a good friend of my dad's." Hazel explained. "I let Andy have custody of Teddy first since he was all she had left after her daughter's death until she dies or is unable to care for him anymore."

"Ah, that is a pity~ So, this little guys gonna stick around?" Cater asked.

"Yes, the headmaster is allowing him to stay with me until I graduate. He's even arranged for him to enter a daycare starting tomorrow, and the ghosts and Selina's pitching in to pick him up and drop him off, and so on."

The whole time Teddy stared at Riddle's hair and to his surprise, his hair changed into Riddle's.

Ace and Deuce both jumped in surprise, Cater couldn't resist taking his phone out and taking a picture, Trey just smiled in amusement, and Riddle and Hazel both giggle along with Teddy.

-------------------

Here's a Hearslabyul one next will be Savanaclaw after i'm done with work today.

Plz comment and stay safe!