The floating Carpet

Suddenly, Grim made an exclamation of fright and ran on top of Hazel's head.

GRIM: Th-there's a carpet moving on its own...!! It's a cursed carpet!!
KALIM: Oh, so that's where you were. I wish you'd wait where I left you.
CARPET: ~♪ ~♪
GRIM: What in the world is that!?
KALIM: This is the legendary Magic Carpet from the Land of Hot Sands!
I heard that it's a replica of the Magic Carpet that the King the Sorcerer of the Desert served used to fly in the sky.
KALIM: It's an heirloom passed on in our family.
CARPET: (nod, nod)

"Wow! I've heard of these, but this the first one I've seen!" Hazel said amazed. 

"Oh, Carpet, this is Hazel, the one I told you about." Kalim told the magic carpet. 

Needless to say, Carpet took a liking to her already.

GRIM: Fly in the sky... You mean, it's similar to the brooms we use?
KALIM: Yup! Riding it is a lot easier than explaining.
The sun'll set soon, so let's go for a night walk! Come on, get on!
GRIM: Eh? Are you sure we won't fall off this thing...?
KALIM: It's alright! Trust me.
 Alright let's go!

[LOCATION: Sky]

Hazel hung onto Kalim as they flew into the sky. Although she loved flying on her broomstick, she never flew at this height before. 

GRIM: Wha–!? We're really flying! We're up so high I can't even look down...!
The dorm's looking small already.
KALIM: How is it? Being up on the clouds feels like we're in a different world, right?

"Wow. The stars look like diamonds."

KALIM: Ahaha, did you like it?
GRIM: This is the best~~!
KALIM: Being able to fly freely in the sky is good, huh? It makes me forget even the smallest of troubles.
Though Jamil tells me that I'm worrying too much sometimes.
I wish that he'd take it a little bit easy, too, you know...
GRIM: Wha–!? A bird I've never seen before is flying over there!
KALIM: Ah, you're right! Let's go see it!

Hazel really did have the time of her life in the sky with Kalim and she saw a familiar mark on Kalim's ankle. The Deathly Hallows symbol.

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm – Hallway]

GRIM: That was really fun!!
KALIM: I'm so glad you liked it! It's dinner time before we know it, huh!

But just before Hazel could ask about the mark, Jamil came along.

JAMIL: Kalim! You're finally back. There's something I want to confirm before dinner, so can you come with?
KALIM: Yeah, sure! You guys wait at the lounge for a bit.

Hazel nodded as she left with Grim, but for some reason she felt that something was going to go wrong.

---------------------------------

The next part everyone. Things are gonna get intense...

Plz comment and stay safe!