Omake: Hazel goes to House of Mouse

AU!Omake time!
------------
Hazel were just walking around when they spotted a place called 'House of Mouse'.

"Hey, this is where those other villains, and other toons gather right?" Grim asked from Hazel's shoulder.

"Must be. What to go here to eat?"

"Whatever can keep my stomach from caving in." Grim sighed.

The doorman, she couldn't tell what he was on his anthropomorphic form, but thanked him as she entered the place.

The two of them were amazed by how the toons interacted with one another and so on.

But still, Hazel asked for a solitary table for the two of them.

"Alright, you're in luck. We happen to have one over here. Enjoy the show, and Happy Halloween miss!" A female duck said.

The show was interesting for the most part, but then it was ruined when the one called Jafar and some of the other villains decided to take over the place.

But while they were doing their little song, Hazel and Grim quietly slipped away, and found something that she thought could help Mr. Mouse.

"Grim. Since these villains love Halloween so much, why don't we give them one they'll never forget?" Hazel grinned as she teleported the magic hat to where Mickey was outside.

Grim smirked at that. "I love the way you think. We confront them first?"

"No, we'll take care of security and certain loudmouths first. And Mouse can do the rest. That's when we'll make our move."

At that, the two of them managed to rustle the villain sidekicks like Pain, Panic, Smee, Horace, and Jasper. Along with Grim eating Shan Yu's hawk.

"Sorry boys, and don't take this personally." Hazel said as the saps were bound in the closet. "I just had my mood ruined by this takeover."

"Yeah, and this hurts us more than it does you." Grim finished.
-------------

Once Mickey got the villains running, Hazel used her magic on the door to make it seem like they were entering a whole different world. One that was clearly of Death.

(At this point, I recommend listening to Royal Scandal Queen of Hearts for this)

Riddle: Welcome to a different Wonderland

Where neither good nor evil exist

Are you alright there my friend?

Leona: But you're drawn in by the shadows

And before you realize it,

you're trapped in a dark eternal embrace.

The villains then find themselves in a large chamber/ballroom surrounded by skeleton bones.

----

Azul: Most people believe in every story there's a line of black and white

'Heroes' and 'Villains' easy to identify

Kalim: But there's always that one unspoken being of gray and neutrality

The entity who comes for the one who falls at the end
------

And they come across Hazel in her MOD form in her throne room either turning watches white for Heaven or black for Hell, and her subjects would be skeletal beings taking the black watches to their 'Hell sentences' and in this song, she'd play the 'Collector of Souls' or be a representation of Death. Of course her soulmates would play a part too, as her assistants wearing their ritual robes and skeleton masks in their own design with the theme of their respective dorm. And Grim was in a monstrous form and lounging next to MOD! Hazel.

----

Riddle, Kalim, Vil: The being who prepares all, for the final rest

They 'cure' the 'temporary state' to cease life's weight

Azul, Leona, Idia: No being can outrun, outwit, nor seduce

Even an army of strongmen are powerless children

Malleus: They'll all be cut down like straw

This madness is insane

---------

Vil: So you may think it's a bad dream, and what you're seeing is a darker side of reality

Idia: A party without the feast or celebration, and then it becomes a guide for the last ride

Soulmates: That's when your life flashes before your eyes. Once you realize it's your time, you wish you're dreaming, but this time you can't wake up!

---

MOD! Hazel:

A wise man would take caution for their sake, and they would play safe for life itself is but a fleeting wisp of wind before it's gone.

But woe to those who dare to attempt to cheat this ancient being, for awaiting them is a fate more sinister than planned.

(At this, MOD! Hazel many monstrous versions of the villains to capture them: A scary wooden version of Stromboli, a beastly form of Lucifer, a fanged and stitched up three-headed being looking like Tremaine and her daughters, one that looked like a pig-like version of Gaston with antlers and fangs, a Cruella with different furs patched together as her SKIN complete with fangs and claws, skeleton pirates, burning animals, a version of Hook mauled up by a crocodile, a zombified demon, and the assistants turned into darker versions of the Queen of Hearts, Scar, Ursula, Jafar, the Evil Queen, Hades and Maleficent; think their overblot forms. )

----

All:

So ask yourself now, so you rethink your choice:

Will you risk to alter your final fate and pay a heavier price?

Will you accept what's set in stone at the end or be judged for blind cowardice and powerlust?

MOD! Hazel (Points at the villains with an insane look in her eyes and a evil smile): It won't matter because in time, you'll be collected too (As her eyes turned red)

-

(Assistants)

Hero? Villain? It's irrelevant, all will be collected equally

(Monster Summons)

Hero? Villain? It's irrelevant, all will be collected equally

-(At this the summons pursue the villains as they run and Grim joins in the chase, as the villains scream like little girls)

All:

So take caution, and heed this warning

If you wish to at least live a little longer

Hazel: Don't tempt the one known as 'Death';

All: THE COLLECTOR OF SOULS

All the villains managed to get out the door in time, and ran off to who knows where, not even looking back.

As the song closes, the Illusion goes away. And Hazel is holding a candleholder and with a grin she says, "Shhhh." As the fire goes out, and she and Grim vanish.

.....

"Well, this makes it a Halloween to remember, huh folks?" Mickey says to the viewers.
--------------
Here's a special Halloween omake. Sorry, college is Hell!
Happy Halloween!