Omake Dance: Azul's Mermaid

Usually Azul was never fond of reunions in Atlantica, especially back in his youth when they only had painful memories. The merfolk his age would make fun of him and his appearance and everything.

But now he shed off that old appearance, and he was expected to bring a companion.

He knew just the person to bring.

------------------------------

People back in Atlantica did remember Azul in his youth, and would make jokes about him, and they mostly expected for him to look the same as he did back then. 

Though they were proven wrong when they saw him in a slender form.

And to add to their dismay, they couldn't believe who accompanied him.

Hazel Potter herself!

She wore a backless Mermaid gown with long sleeves that clinged to her arms and stopped at her wrists. The sleeves and top part of the dress were a dark lavender color with black lace detailing on top and surrounding a small, round, gold jewel placed in the center of her chest. The dress also had a sweetheart neckline, exposing her generous chest but not too flashy. The dress was also a black color with an azure blue tint with dark purple accents at the lower parts of the skirt. 

The female merfolk didn't expect for her to look 'ethereal' or for her to look desirable to their men. But they were at least thankful she had eyes on Azul who turned out handsome over the years, much to their envy.

While Azul was a little ticked off that she was being hit on by the male merfolk, she made it clear she already had Azul. 

Afterwards, Azul still felt that he had to express his love to her as she did for him.