Omake: Hogsmeade Reunion final

As the three days went by, the boys went by without a hitch. They all had their own interests in the festival. Those of Heartslabyul were greatly interested in Honeydukes, and they heeded a warning from Hazel to 'stay away from the Every Flavor Beans'. Savanaclaw and Diasomina were most interested in the different games being played, including the Quidditch tournament. Octavinelle were intrigued by the Black lake and the village of the merpeople there which were different from what they were used to. Ignihyde were the most amused by the fact that there was no tech to keep the place warm or anything and how the ceiling of the Great Hall was bewitched to look like the night sky. Scarabia, mostly Kalim wanted to go over and visit the Dark Forest, but it was still strictly forbidden because it housed dangerous creatures aside from the friendly ones, including acromantulas, which Jamil had to cringe at. Those of Pomefiore mostly stuck around Hazel, but Vil did enjoy going over to the stand that sold magic beauty products. Although there was the question from young wizard children asking her for an autograph, which she was happy to comply.

The one thing that Hazel didn't expect was for some people to hold a tour of the castle where she had defeated Voldemort through the years, but they made sure not to enter them specifically. 

Then there was the time at a part of the tour, a person asked about the Chamber of Secrets and what happened in there.

"Well, as most of you know, this school was founded over a millennia ago by four of the greatest mystics of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Three of them believed that all those who could gain access to magic; whether pure half or muggle-born, could coexist together. One didn't. Salazar wanted to be more selective in students admitted to the school, and believed the teachings of magic should be kept in all-magic families, or purebloods. He was unable to sway the others and decided to leave the school. But before leaving, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber deep within the school called 'The Chamber of Secrets'. Salazar also swore one of his descendants or his true heir would come back to the school in his place. The heir alone would be able to open the Chamber, unleashing a monster only the heir could control. And with it, purge the school of those who; in Slytherin's view, were unworthy to study magic. Meaning muggle-borns and blood-traitors. The school was searched many times, and until Potter's second year, it was never found. 

The monster she discovered, was a basilisk. A gigantic snake which can kill with a single glare. But with some help from a phoenix and the Sword of Gryffindor, the beast was blinded, making it's eyes useless, and then slain." 

The boys turned to Hazel for confirmation on this, and she said it did happen, but it was all to rescue a friend that was brought to the chamber.

-------------------

Afterwords, people gathered in the courtyard where Voldemort took his last stand. With the illusion magic, people watched silent as the 'battle' resulted in Voldemort's snake dying by the Sword of Gryffindor and Neville, destroying Voldemort's last horcrux. And then Voldemort began to decay into dust as the Elder Wand seemed to turn on him, resulting in his death.

Then after the event, Othro asked Hazel something. "Why didn't it work for him? The Elder Wand?"

"...Because it never answered to him. You see, there are mystics who study wandlore, and one thing has been clear. Do you guys really think that a mystic can randomly choose a wand and control it?" She said earning confused looks and she smiled. "If so, you guys still have a long way to go before understanding magic." 

"What do you mean by that?" Malleus asked.

Hazel smiled and spoke; 
"It's the other way around. The wand chooses the master. Sometimes they would stick with the master to death, other times some would change allegiance to another wizard who's more stronger or worthy. And a wand would never let itself be used to kill or harm a worthy master." She said earning a look of surprise from the boys. "Voldemort thought if he killed Snape who had to kill Dumbledore as being a double agent for him, he'd gain control of the Elder Wand. But it never answered to Snape. It was Draco's when he disarmed Dumbledore in the Astronomy Tower first. Then the Wand answered to him.....Until the night I disarmed Draco at Malfoy Manor..." She said giving the boys time to connect the dots. "And neither Draco nor the idiot ever figured it out. Only Snape did. He was under a vow to protect Draco from anything by his mom. Even from Voldemort. If I had to guess, maybe Bellatrix too, but she never said anything. Probably because Draco was her nephew and her sister; his mom, wanted him to be safe."

"In other words he tried to face against the real master of the Wand, only to be killed by it." Leona said getting it. 

"I've been holding it for safekeeping though. I couldn't let it fall into the wrong hands again. I still have my other wand, so I'm good." 

Either than all that, the Festival went off without a hitch, and Hazel even got to enjoy the closing fireworks with everyone.

----------------------------

Here's the last part of the Reunion! Hope you all still have good ideas for me!

Plz comment and stay safe!