An Arrogant Lion

[LOCATION: Main Street]

Grim had let out a breath once they were gone. "That was scary... What's up with those guys?"
"Don't ask me. Those two have always been so difficult to grasp that I can't really understand them." Riddle said exasperated.
 "Those two seem like they'll target you for revenge if you hurt them." Cater added.
 "I probably won't go after them, then..." Ace said. "By the way, what was that?" He asked about the cloak.
"A Cloak of Invisibility. My family's heirloom." Hazel said. "Helped me out of many binds."
"Alright, the sun's setting so the next one's our last observation for real. It's Savanaclaw's Jack Howl. He's a 1st year. He's pretty athletic and there's a rumor that he got a flurry of invitations from various athletic clubs already." Cater commented.
"He might be back in the dorm around this time, huh." The bluenette said.
"Oh, it's already 5 PM. According to Rule #346 of the Queen of Hearts, "One must not stay and play croquet in the gardens past 5 PM."" Riddle said as he looked at his watch.
 "I'll return to the dorm for now. If I take my eyes off them, there will surely be people breaking the rules."
"I thought you'd gone soft, but you're still the same as always, yanno?" Grim said before Hazel tapped him on the head.
 "!!! I-I think I'm being a little bit lenient on the rules lately, though..." Riddle pouted.

"Well either way, we'll let you know what we find later Riddle." Hazel said as she kissed his forehead making him blush. 

"A-alright Hazel." Riddle quickly said as he quickly left.

"Haha! He's definitely wrapped around your finger, Hazel-chan. But, you didn't tell us you two are together already~" Cater feigned fake sadness.

"Well, he is one of my soulmates." Hazel said confusing them, but then she changed the subject quickly. "Either way, we need to focus on our mission. I'll tell you more once this is all over." 

"Okay, let's head to Savanaclaw's Dorm." Ace said getting the point.

-----------------

 "Whoa... So this is Savanaclaw's Dorm?" Deuce looked at a place that looked like a rugged wilderness.
"Their dorm looks like it's made from really scraggy rocks! Hey, what do you think those bones are from?" Grim asked.
 "The atmosphere's completely different from ours." Ace said looking at the place.
 "Ain't it~? It feels completely rough, doesn't it? I guess it's got a wild image in general~" Cater laughed.
"So... Jack, was it? What kinda guy is he?" Hazel asked.
"He's tanned and got silver hair. It seems like wolf ears and a tufty tail are his trademarks." Cater said.
 "A tufty tail...? Ah, maybe that guy? The one jogging by himself over there." Grim pointed to a guy with those characteristics. 

 "Bingo! Good eye, Grimmy! Right on the mark. That's him, alright~"
"First the tall twins, and now we've got another dude who's so macho!?" Ace wondered.
 "That's the reason why he's being scouted by so many sports clubs." Cater informed the group.
"Someone with his build will probably do well with any martial arts." Deuce said, and Hazel quietly though his build would make him a good beater.

 "Let's go and talk to him, then. He should at least know what's going on." Hazel suggested.

GRIM: "Hey, you. Spiky-head!
JACK: "Hah?
GRIM: "You might get targeted by some bad guys, so we're here to protect ya! That makes you happy, doesn't it?
JACK: "Who the hell are you? Don't get in the way.

ACE: "Ah-ah~"
CATER: "There's definitely a big problem with your communication skills, Grimmy!"
GRIM: "(muffled voice)
CATER: "Sorry about that~ Can you listen to what we have to say for a bit?"
JACK: "Who the hell are you guys? You're saying you're going to protect me?"
DEUCE: "Actually, there's been a lot of accidents at school involving the Magical Shift players."
ACE: "And we're searching for the bad guy behind it."
JACK: "And what's that got to do with me?"
 "To put it simply, we're looking at potential targets in hopes of finding the culprit. And we were informed you could be in danger as well." Hazel clarified.
CATER: "How 'bout it? Will you cooperate with us for a bit~?"
JACK: ".........I refuse. I can do something about it on my own. I don't need your protection.