Omake: Visit to the Vault

The boys were curious of how rich Hazel was when people would call her the 'conquering witch' against those who wanted revenge for her defeating the Dark Lord. 

Recently, they learned she was challenged by another one of those families and it was no surprise she won, again. She was going to have to make an appointment with Gringotts to check in with her account, and maybe while she was on it, inform her accountant of her new situation.

Imagine her surprise when her soulmates and the other boys wanted to see the vault too.

As they found themselves in Diagon Alley, Hazel began to warn them of what to and not to do. "You guys must first understand Gringotts is a highly prided bank, run by goblins."

"Goblins?" The Leech twins asked.

"Yes, they take pride in their job as bankers, though they are not the most friendly of creatures. Especially since they were originally a blacksmithing/warrior race. So it's best not to anger or provoke them. And that means you Ace, Grim. And Vil, please try not to be disgusted with them. Because they are supposed to look like that." She said before they entered the building.

--------------------------------

Needless to say, the boys were surprised that a former warrior race was able to handle accounting so efficiently. 

And while most of boys enjoyed the cart ride to Hazel's vault, those who didn't agree were Azul, Idia, and Vil who all clung to their soulmate.

"Wow, that ride was awesome!" Ace exclaimed as they all got out, with Ruggie, Lilia, the Twins and some of the others agreeing.

"Like a rollercoaster!" Kalim added. "Don't you think so, Jamil?" Jamil was still trying to get his bearings since he was a little dizzy from the ride since this was like Kalim's carpet rides. "I suppose...now I know why Hazel said not to eat before coming here."

"Then I'm glad I didn't have any tarts yet..." Riddle said still a little dizzy, with Trey steadying him. "Ditto." Grim agreed as he fell onto Deuce's head.

"Too bad I couldn't capture any of this because it's forbidden here..." Cater lamented a bit.

Once they reached the vault and it was opened, they were surprised at the stuff inside. It looked like it was big enough to put in a good-sized town, or maybe a small city.

In the first part of the room, there were all sorts of armory, and weapons, and despite being centuries old, they were well-maintained. In another section; there were lots of books based on all kinds of magic and potions. Then there were the potions themselves, and after that was a wardrobe of all kinds of pristine clothing from previous generations, all kinds of works of art and paintings, a particular collection of antique glass, tableware and bottles, at least 3 different chandeliers, different kinds of wands, then finally the gold itself. 

Not was there only gold, but also all kinds of silver, pearls, jewels, jewelry, heirlooms. Heck there were even 6 sorts of tiaras and crowns, royal and magic staffs, statues of gold, marble and the like. 

Then in one part of the room were four particular objects. 

A sword adorned with rubies, a golden cup with a picture of a badger, a diadem in the form of a raven with a blue gem at the center, and a emerald locket with a serpent in the form of an 'S'.

These were the objects of the 4 Founders. You see, after Voldemort was gone, Hazel had gained the rights to the 4 objects, and had the cup, diadem, and locket which Voldemort used as horcruxes, cleansed by an expert, and had them restored. Prior to that, Hazel was actually visited by Salazar's ghost himself during the horcrux hunt to find his locket. Hazel asked why he was helping her against his own descendent, and he bitterly responded that Tom dared to taint the family heirloom with forbidden magic, which was more than enough of a reason. Though Salazar was a prejudiced man and practiced the dark arts, he never dared to try to gain immortality because it came with a price, and he at least never dared to taint anything that belonged to the family.

Aside from all the surprise, the visit went by without trouble.

-----------------------------------

Here's the next omake. I just wish the episodes would be faster.

Plz comment and stay safe!