End of Holidays doesn't mean end of trouble

Two days later...

KALIM: Alright! Jamil's back in perfect condition and we're done with our holiday homework!

Let's celebrate with a banquet!

JAMIL: Can't you do anything about your banquet fever?

AZUL: Now, now, let him be. Having a lively banquet will do us all some good.

Hazel: He has a point. Things were chaotic recently. We should at least have rest, especially you Jamil.

Jamil:...I suppose.

JADE: We have loaded the camels with enough food and drinks as well.

FLOYD: I brought some swimsuits so we can swim at the Oasis, too!

KALIM: Alright... Let's take the elephants and peacocks and do a parade!

GRIM: Off we go~!!

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm – East Oasis]

KALIM: We're all ready here! Everyone, make sure to eat your fill and sing and dance to your hearts' content! Let's forget all the bad things that happened! Come on, let's dance, Jamil!

JAMIL: I-I'm fine...!

Hazel was happy that Kalim was happy that they were on better terms than just master and servant now. It reminded her of her family and how they treated other families allied to them. Rather than the master-servant relationship, those of the Potter family treated the other families as equals, even if they were supposed to be enemies. Though, she never knew Jamil had a slight crush on her. But Kalim had to be her 4th soulmate.

-! Wait. Maybe...If she recalled, Crowley actually called the other day to tell her an old ally of hers was transferring to the school and was placed in Mortishackle. If she arranged something...

JADE: They are such good dancers. Maybe you should ask them to teach you, Azul.

AZUL: Please stop joking. It is a challenge much too great for a mermaid.

FLOYD: I'm gonna dance, too~!

In summary, everyone had a great time.

----------------------------------

(Mortishackle Dorm)

GRIM: We're finally back at the dorm, sheesh...

HAZEL: It feels like we've been away for much longer.

GHOST A: Hey, you two!

GRIM: Living with ghosts is kinda cute after living in that prison.

GHOST B: Oh yeah, we heard what happened with Scarabia from one of the portraits.

GHOST B: Everyone was so worried, you know? Hihihihi...

GHOST C: We're so glad to see you both safe.

GHOST A: We took care of putting the firewood in the cafeteria for you.

GRIM: Wha—!? I completely forgot about that...!

Hazel: With what we went through, who could blame us?

GHOST B: We didn't want to spend the holidays out in the cold, after all.

GHOST C: Exactly. The Headmaster also sent the feast he promised.

GRIM: Nyaha! Rewards!! Come on, Hazel, let's go check it out!

???: Oh, I see you're back.

It was Lilia. Hazel hadn't seen him since Leona's overblot.

HAZEL: Lilia! It's been a while. You're staying during the holidays too?