Date with the twins 2

Here's the second part to Alex and the tweels! I'm crossing my fingers that you all like this! 

---------------------

Alex was a little nervous when Hazel was escorting her to Mostro Lounge, especially since she herself was meeting up with Azul for arrangement for the Mortishackle dorm for next year's welcoming arrangements when they have new students. 

"To be honest, I was surprised when the Leech twins became your soulmates. The two of them are like a twisted version of the Weasley Twins, but they mean well since they were the only people that never teased Azul before me." Hazel said with a smile.

"I can tell. There seems some sort of unshakeable bond between the 3 of them." Alex replied as she straightens out her soft light-pink and lavender dress, since this was her first date after all.

"No need to be nervous," Hazel assured her old underclassman as she pulled a strand of hair behind Alex's ear, the rest of which were in a braid. "You look lovely."

---------------------------------

The Leech Twins watched as Alex came in in a cute dress of soft light pink and lavender, and her braid was in a nice braid and headband. 

"Ika-chan! You came!" Floyd said as he and Jade walked to Alex. 

Hazel smiled and took this as her cue to go over to Azul who was walking in the background. "I'll take my leave then. Make sure you guys get her back to the Mortishackle dorm before curfew."

"Ahhh~But it'll be Saturday~Can't Ika-chan stay overnight?~~" Floyd whined, making Alex laugh.

"Prefect Potter gave us a warning Floyd. We don't want her to think we're taking advantage of our soulmate, remember? We'll have more time for that another time." Jade said with a smile.

"alright~..."

-------------------------

I'll stop here for now. Sorry for slow updates since i'll be going back to college in a few weeks, so I've been busy. But as long as I get more info on TWST, I won't give this story up!

I'm also considering a side chapter of the Mortishackle Welcome Party as a 'sequel' chapter to after all the overblots. Let me know what you think!

Alex belongs to SuperDiabolikLover!

And stay safe everyone!