Omake 4: Dark Devotion

If one were to ask how the seven dorm readers felt when they learned of Hazel's torment, well.

Let's just say they all had their own colorful vocabulary and way to express it.

Riddle looked like he wanted to actually take someone's head off, namely Hazel's 'relatives' as the roses turned black. 

A cup and even a table in front of Leona turned to dust just from his anger.

Azul's tentacles came from behind his back, and were waving dangerously.

Kalim, for a rare moment in his life, wasn't smiling and his staff flashed a deadly shade of crimson. 

The cup of tea Vil had in his hand became poisonous and so did his meal in front of him.

An entire cabinet behind Idia burst into flames and he wasn't even using his power. 

Malleus still had his stone-faced expression, but behind him was the shadow of an angry dragon.

They knew Hazel did a lot to help them, but she was obviously the most damaged one of all, and they never took the time to notice it either, which made them disgusted with themselves.

-------------------------------------

Only a month had passed, and the town of Surrey, England had experienced a tragic demise of a certain family. 

The husband was reported to have a heart attack, while driving, and to make it worse, the traffic light had stopped working resulting in a deadly crash.

The son was found all bruised up from a 'scuffle', which the neighbors claimed it was no surprise since he was the leader of a gang and someone probably wanted payback. Though while he was being hospitalized, the doctors said that they couldn't find anything that caused his heart to stop, and that he may have gone through massive hemorrhages which caused his death later. But the police also suspected that the son cut off his own IV and concluded he committed suicide that way.

As for the mother, she had signed a contract for insurance on her dead husband to help her through, but within the next day, her house was found to be up in flames with her corpse still in there. After the fire was put out, the police theorized that an unchecked faulty wiring was the cause and the wife appeared to have hung herself a few moments before the fire. Probably for the grief of the death of her son and husband.

It also turns out that the 'contract' was some kind of confession letter to what the family did to Hazel and it was all over the British papers the following day, and as a result, the small 'quaint family' was registered in the police files as a 'cold revenge case' since no one found the culprit to something they couldn't prove but the neighbors knowing the truth would've said that they deserved it.

--------------------------------------

Their job done, seven certain figures planned to clear their own schedules to spoil a certain Mistress of Death rotten.

--------------------

Wow, I took a dark turn with this omake. But I hope it's good.

Bet you can guess who did what in this.

Plz comment and stay safe! We'll get through this together!