Teddy Arrives!

It had been a few days since the little Epel incident, but Hazel was able to make him feel better, and she told him if he needed any help, she would be available.

Though, this day, would not be so happy for Hazel. For she received a dreadful telegram. 

'Dear Lady Potter,

It is with sincere sorrow and regret that we inform you, Andromeda Tonks has passed away last night. We've already have Teddy in protective custody, and as the contract states, you are to be his legal guardian as is the position of being his godmother. 

Please respond back ASAP.

Kingsley Shacklebolt

Minister of Magic'

Holding back some tears, Hazel asks Selina, Grim and the ghosts if they were okay with her 3 year old godson living with them, and they all agreed to help any way they could and would arrange a room for him.

Next was to inform Crowley. So she headed off to his office.

Crowley's Office---------

"Crowley, I need a chance to talk to you, and no one's in trouble or anything." Hazel said. 

"Of course! What do you need?"

"Well, I just received a telegram, a distant paternal relative of mine; Andromeda Tonks, she's just passed away and I'm left with custody of my 3 year old godson; Teddy."

"! My goodness!"

"That's what I wanted to tell you, and I wanted to know if could be able to have Teddy live in Mortishackle with me till I graduate. And is there a way I could have him learn magic for his level, a day care or something?" Hazel said.

"Of course, I don't mind at all! We're lucky that there's a daycare close by in town, and they even have a mirror to get there easily. I'll arrange for Mortishackle to get their mirror too." Crowley smiled.

With that Hazel was set for Teddy to live with her.

--------------------------------------

On Saturday, after the funeral, Hazel brought Teddy to Mortishackle and he got along well with Selina, Grim and the ghosts.

Though, she had some visitors.

"Hey Haze! We heard you were busy lately, and just heard you got back." Ace said.

Then Deuce spotted Teddy sitting on the couch. 

"Who's the kid?"

Then Teddy smiled brightly and greeted the two.

"I'm Teddy! I'm three years old!" He said even holding up three fingers. "I'm living with mama now!"

Then the duo looked back and forth from Hazel and Teddy in shock. "EEEHHH?!"

Then Grim jumped up. "No, no, no you two! She's his godmom. The kid's grandma passed away, and Hazel got custody of him." 

Then Ace and Deuce breathed a sigh of relief at that. "Thank goodness. So the kid's sticking around?" Ace asked.

"Since I'm the godmother, yes. I had a talk with the headmaster, and he's okay with Teddy living here till I graduate. We also had him enter a daycare place till further notice. The ghosts and even Selina agreed to take turns picking him up and dropping him off if I'm not available." Hazel said.

"Well, if it's alright, we'll help out too." Deuce said. And Hazel nodded at that.

---------------------------------------------

There's the surprise! For the next few chapters, it'll be centered on Teddy before we enter Pomefiore!

Let me know which dorm should be introduced to Teddy first!

Plz comment and stay safe!