Omake Dance: Leona's Lioness

As much as Leona didn't want to be here, he didn't have much of a choice but to come to this gala that his brother was hosting.

Well, at least he wasn't alone. He had to invite a partner for this event, and Farena would be able to meet Hazel. 

At least there was an upside: No one in the kingdom would suspect that the 'unwanted second son' would become one of the soulmates of the 'Most Powerful Witch' and Woman-Who-Conquered, so they could take that info and shove it.

Even Farena was surprised when Hazel introduced herself to him. But he was at least happy for his younger brother that she's gave him a future in her place. Though he didn't expect that he would become a soulmate and would have to share her.

To be honest, he couldn't be able to imagine that since Leona had a tendency to be possessive.

Then again, he shouldn't be one to talk.

For Hazel, she wore a slim, flowy dress that accented her curves with no sleeves that stops halfway down her shins and an earthy brown for most of the dress with some light yellow and brownish yellow edges and accents, with the brownish yellow being in a thick, straight line until the waist, along with a earthy brown stole around her shoulders making her look like a graceful yet classy lioness.

Leona was one lucky S.O.B. to have that lioness looking out for him.