Omake Headcannons: Hogwarts part 2

If the boys were at Hogwarts:

Obviously a lot of sutiors would be upset that Hazel is taken now, but by seven men to everyone's shock.

A lot of girls would be envious of her as well, thinking she's living a forbidden fantasy every girl dreams of.

Another reunion:

Once Hazel is revealed to be pregnant with her first kid, there's a bet on whose kid she'll have and so on for who'll give her the next one. Which irritate her.

Ages for kids. Hazel decide to have a child from each soulmate after a year had passed.

James: 14, eldest male

Zinna: 12, eldest female

Azalea: 10, logical sister

Severus: 8, energetic sibling 1

Sirius: 6, energetic sibling 2

Ignotius: 4, shy little bean

Lily: 2, cinnamon roll

And if they accidentally time traveled to their younger parent's time and causes confusion.

James tries to keep his younger siblings form wrecking too much of the timeline, Zinna would do the same being the eldest female. Azalea, Ignotius, and Lily especially would be the most well-behaved. Severus and Sirius would mostly be the ones causing the main trouble without meaning to.

Riddle would be asking where a tart is when it's Lily out of all of them because she was hungry and James was lucky he got her out of there in time.

Leona would be wondering how it's been too quiet lately.

Azul would be confused on what happened to his fedora.

Kalim would be more energetic after someone gave him something to help him focus on his studies, and Jamil will wonder how that happened.

Vil would freak from some cosmetics being missing.

Idia will wonder how the stuff that was broken one minute and fixed before he got back.

Malleus would be the only one to see the kids, and wonder if either he was dreaming or if he ate something funny cause the kids look like him and the prefects.

Finally the kids would be interested in the history of the Deathly Hallows, but none of them would want the wand or stone because of what they caused. And although James was the oldest, they all thought Lily should have the cloak, since she was the youngest like their ancestor, and they could get by without cheating Death in a way.

-----------------------------------

So what do you think? Give me your input!

Plz comment and stay safe!