Omake AU: House of Mouse/Villains

I was considering such an idea: What if Hazel as the Mistress of Death was a regular at the House of Mouse?

Well, here are some facts I think would suit it well..

1. Hazel would always wear a cloak entering the place with her hood up so no one would see her face. Or her necklace with her ancestral symbol.

2. She would always reserve a solitary table for herself and Grim (who's mellowed out his character) out of other's view

3. After 2 months, her reservation would be remembered, from the table to the meals she would like to have on a certain day.

4. There would also be a few brave (or stupid) souls that would walk up to her (Guess which?) and not know who she is.

5. The first to know who she is are the Hitchhiking Ghosts and the Fates, but keep quiet about it since she doesn't want her good mood spoiled.

6. Grim especially wouldn't like it when certain meat-headed males in the place flirt with his partner. (I'll let you guess which ones)

7. Certain animal villains would not want to go near her (Kaa, the hyenas, Lucifer the cat, the Siamese cats, ect.) sensing she's dangerous and shouldn't be toyed with.

8. probably the only human/demon villains that could tell that she's not someone to mess with is Horace (101 Dalmatians), Pain and Panik (Hercules), and Mr. Smee (Peter Pan).

9. Most of the main protagonists of their respective movies would assume she would like to be left alone if they ever notice her

10. When the 'House of Villains' incident occurs, Hazel's mood would be spoiled since she was expecting only 'treats and no tricks' on this certain day so she could be distracted from her parent's death. Having the villainy taking over the place puts her in a bad mood. In addition, she would already know what Jafar and the other villains are up to and uses her dad's cloak to sneak Mickey's magic hat and Jafar's lamp and gets them over to his friend Donald Duck so they would have a backup plan while she would get Mickey and his friends back in. A hawk that once belonged to Shun Yu (Mulan) would've warned the villains of the intruder...if he didn't get eaten by Grim in his monstrous form.

11. She'd watch the outcome from the rafters where she can't be seen, and once the villains run, she decided to give them a fright they won't forget. 

11-a. ("Hey, wait what happened to the watchbird we set over at the entrance?" Hook asked as he and the other villains were confronted by Mickey and the others. Then they hear a chuckle up in the rafters to see Hazel and Monstrous Grim. Grim then hiccups out some hawk feathers as Hazel grabs one. "Now Grim, how did you get these in your mouth?" Hazel asks with a smile than was anything but innocent. And her partner just smiled like the literal cat that ate the canary. "Hey, a chimera's gotta eat, yanno." After a few silent seconds... "Okay, you gotta admit, that was evil. A bit messed up, but evil." Hades said breaking the silence.)

12. At that point, she'd set an illusion at the door with the setting of 'Queen of Hearts' by Royal Scandal with herself as 'Death' and Grim in his monstrous form. Plus who wouldn't be scared of a zombified, mangled, or monstrous version of themselves chasing them during Hazel's 'Collector of Souls' song? Result: Villains run like the devil's on their heels!

13. Only the Hitchhiking Ghosts know what Hazel was up to, and only 'helped' the villains to get them running in the end. One even quotes to Hazel and the heroes in the restored House of Mouse; 'Ladies and Gentlemen, the Masters of Halloween have been dethroned. Long live the Queen!'

14. "They may be tricky, sly, devious, and cunning. But as long as I'm around, they'll always be second-rate!" Hazel said as she casually drinks her tea.

What do you think, and anything else I could add onto this AU Omake?

plz comment!