Omake What if: Children

This had been in my mind for a while: What kind of kids would Hazel have from all her soulmates?

Riddle: 

His kid would obviously be a male since those of the Potter Family usually have a male as the first born. His would be the first of all of the kids. And have a similar hairstyle of the dad's but as black with a reddish tint and his mom's eyes. Try his hardest to act as the responsible brother of his half-siblings. Their name would be James Godric Rosehearts-Potter as a nod to his grandfather and ancestor. His paternal grandmother would want to intervene in how he's being raised only for his father to put his foot down and tell her she's not his kid's mother and would not let her visit his son until she gets herself together. His first words would be 'offya hed!' after hearing enough of it from his dad.(Ace: Oh, no. We have another Riddle!) Has good eyesight. Riddle wouldn't let him go for the rest of the day. He'd take after his dad more, but not be as strict with rules and have humbleness from his mom.

Leona:

His kid would be the firstborn girl, but he wouldn't care if she was born second cause she's his first kid. Their name would be Zinna Andromeda Kingscholar-Potter. She'd be the serious big sister, but know when it's appropriate to relax. Mostly spent babyhood sleeping with papa Leona. Less tan than her dad, and has dad's hairstyle, mom's hair and eye color. Also gain the lion ears and tail. Eyesight not as bad as her mom's but uses glasses for reading. First word would be 'meat' when Hazel asks what the pack would like for dinner. Uncle Ruggie would joke that she'd be a looker when she gets older earning a nasty look from Leona.(And she unfortunately does to his dismay). Obviously get adored by Cheka who's excited to meet his new cousin.

Azul:

A daughter, named Azalea Luna Ashengrotto-Potter. Looks like a female version of her father, bit with black highlights at the tips of her hair. Needs glasses. Obviously be as dedicated as her father with knowledge and the most knowledgeable of her family legacy. To her dad's happiness, she's not as pudgy as he was as a kid. But this means she would get more suitors than he would like. He'd have the twins look after his daughter when he has to work, but would not let his little angelfish out of his sight when it's his day off. One time, she found her dad's old octopus pot and squealed happily playing in it. First word would be 'contract' giving papa Azul a heart attack out of happiness. Can turn into a Cecelia form like her dad, making her enchanting to her dad's dismay.

Kalim:

Has a son, named Severus Albus Al-Asim-Potter. Looks like his dad but with black hair. Actually studies for his mama to Uncle Jamil's happiness. Inherited his mom's parselmoth abilities, which helps out the siblings. Even has a king cobra named Shiva. Best subject is potions. Takes care of studies first so he could have more time to play later. First word was 'carpet' when he plays with it one time. Would help out his Uncle Jamil whenever he could. Gets along well with papa Kalim but is cautious when dad is working in the kitchen.

Vil:

A son named Sirius Remus Schoenheit-Potter with an aptitude for herbology. Named in honor of his mother's godfathers. As beautiful as his dad, but not as tight about beauty thanks to his mom. Hair is black with blonde highlights. Likes to help Uncle Rook on a hunt and does like helping his dad with either his or his mom's hair. Believes that something ugly can turn lovely with time. First word is 'mirror' strangely as he was in front of one. 

Idia: 

Ignotius Cedric Shroud-Potter was born as son to Idia Shroud as the youngest son. Has to use glasses. Blue hair and looks like a male version of his mother with bluish-green eyes and his dad's teeth. Has been able to control his magic around tech. More social than his dad, but when he's shy, he hides behind his dad's hair. First word is 'tech' and Likes cats. 

Malleus: 

May be the last to have a child, but his kid is the most adored by their other siblings. A little girl named Lily Nymphadora Draconia-Potter. Looks like a female version of her father with greener eyes. Affectionally called 'Little Lily' because she was tiny when she was born. Easily the most curious, being as innocent as she is. Sebek would most likely get grey hair at being worried of the 'little mistresses' safety. First word would be 'pa, up' as she reaches for her dad , wanting to be picked up.

The kids in total would all adore and admire their mom in a way. Especially since she was able to have all of them from different soulmates. Their favorite story is 'Death and the Peverell Bothers' and they all want to be in Mortishackle at NRC.

----------------------

What do you think, and how would others from the respective dorms would be like around the kids? Especially Hazel?

Plz comment and stay safe!