What if: Hazel got de-aged?!

I've seen so many happening with this particular incident for NRC, but what if Hazel was de-aged?

Well, she would have her mindset of a little girl without knowing where she is. But she would have slight relapses of the torment she had from the Dursleys, so she would stiffen up from a raised voice, or even flinch if she thinks someone would hit her. Seeing someone frowning at her would also make her think that they want nothing to do with her. She'd also have a habit of calling someone 'mister' from fear of being disrespectful and keeping a low voice. She would also hate any loud noises or shouts, because she'd think it's directed to her.

It'll be a challenge to have this precious girl open up. Grim's lucky because he's an animal and Hazel would talk to them more than humans, and she'd often squirrel away in a out-of-sight area to talk to one because her relatives would kick both her and the animal if it was wild.

How do you think the soulmates and other boys would interact to a young de-aged Hazel?

Plz comment below!(And stay safe!)

Riddle:

Heartslabyul:

Leona:

Savannaclaw:

Azul:

Octavinelle:

Kalim:

Scarabia:

Vil:

Pomefiore:

Idia:

Ignihyde:

Malleus:

Diasomnia:

Bonus (Teachers/Staff):