Reinforcements

[LOCATION: Mostro Lounge]

JADE: Oh, my. I was wondering who would be visiting so late at night.
FLOYD: I came here to check if there's a sneaky thief around, but it's just you two...
 Eh? Hazel? Why are you wearing that? I thought you don't like those kinds of outfits...
GRIM: Huh...? Why're you two here?
FLOYD: Why...? We already told you that we won't be going back home for winter break, remember?
GRIM: Then... We're in Octavinelle!?
JADE: Indeed. You are currently in Mostro Lounge.
GRIM: We-We did it~~~~! We finally managed to escape that prison!

"Thanks Carpet. You did great." Hazel patted the rug with affection.
MAGIC CARPET: ♪♪♪♪
JADE: Prison...?
FLOYD: What's that flounder looking thing?
JADE: It looks very similar to the magic carpet that Kalim-san keeps...and Hazel you didn't answer Floyd's question.

"It's a long story." Hazel said. But then...

(footsteps)

SCARABIA STUDENT A: There's nowhere to run, you sneaky bastards!
SCARABIA STUDENT B: Stay put and behave!
GRIM: Wha–!? They chased us this far!? You're all so persistent!

AZUL: What is this ruckus so late at night?
SCARABIA STUDENT B: You're Octavinelle's Prefect Azul Ashengrotto...!
AZUL: What is going on exactly?
SCARABIA STUDENT A: This doesn't concern Octavinelle! Can you hand those two over to us right now?
"Oh, my.....!" Azul was a little red from what Hazel was wearing, but he discarded the thought when he saw the guarded look Hazel had on the ground, like she was being chased. He quickly went over to Hazel. "Hazel! (As he rushes to help Hazel up) Are you okay my pearl?"

"Not completely. Grim and I were being held prisoner in Scarabia." Hazel said.
SCARABIA STUDENT A: We won't let you off easily if you don't hand them over right now!
FLOYD: Hah? Who do you think you're talking to?
AZUL: I cannot allow any sort of scuffle here in Mostro Lounge. This is a gentleman's place, after all.
SCARABIA STUDENT A: What'd you say? Are you interfering?!
SCARABIA STUDENT B: Don't mind him. It's a test of strength then!
AZUL: Hmph, I am afraid that I cannot make a deal with such rowdy customers. Especially those who harm my darling. Jade. Floyd.

JADE & FLOYD: Yes. | Ye~s.

It didn't take a lot of effort for the Leech Twins to make quick work of the Scarabia students.

SCARABIA STUDENT A: D-damn it...! Go back and regroup!
SCARABIA STUDENT B: We're not done with you yet!
FLOYD: Get lost, you little guppies! Ahahaha!!
JADE: We shall be awaiting your next visit.

GRIM: Nyaha!! We did it! Didja see that, huh~!!
AZUL: It is great that you seem energetic, however...
 The tables and chairs that you have broken during that fight...
I would like to know how you plan to pay us back for getting us involved as well.
GRIM: Eh!? We have to pay you!?
"At least be grateful, I know how to deal with things like this." Hazel said as she found that her wand made it's way back to her now that she was out of Scarabia. She waved her wand and all the furniture and stuff were back in pristine condition.

Jade: As always, your skills as a witch never cease to amaze.

Azul (red-faced): Though, um, why are you in that kind of outfit Hazel?