Rebellion and Overblot!

[LOCATION: Heartslabyul Dorm – Rose Maze]

The news of what was going on spread around the Heartslabyul dorm like a wildfire the next day.

HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT A: Hey, did you hear? Someone challenged Prefect Roseharts to a duel!
HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT B: THE Prefect?! I can't imagine it. It'll probably be over in a flash.
HEARTSLABYUL STUDENT C: But this is the first challenge he's ever gotten. Let's go watch~

"Acey and Deucey were guided by the Headmaster into challenging Riddle to a duel!?
Are you serious?!" Cater asked Trey.
"I tried to stop them, though..."
"Geez, now they've done it... I hope this won't turn out for the worst..." 
"Yeah..."

"Now then, I shall be watching over the duel about to take place here in the Heartslabyul Dormitory.
The challengers are Ace Trappola and Deuce Spade.
 The one who accepted the challenge is the current Prefect Riddle Rosehearts.
 Now then, please remove the collars in order to start the duel with no handicaps for both sides." Crowley directed to Riddle so they could have a fair fight.

 "The damn thing's finally off...!" Ace cheered.
 "It will be back on you in a little while, so I'd say you best enjoy it while you can.
Although, I almost doubted it when I heard that you had challenged me to a duel. Are you really serious?" Riddle questioned. 
 "Of course."
 "We will never challenge you as a joke." Deuce added.
"Hmph, never mind. Let's get started quickly." Riddle said as he looked over to Hazel, and for some reason, he felt like he couldn't make a fool out of himself in front of her. He Couldn't!
"Riddle, what should we do about our afternoon tea?" Cater asked.
 "No problem. Afternoon tea always has to be at exactly 4 PM." Riddle replied.
"But it's already past 3:30..."

"Do you think I'll be late for anything in my life? I'm pretty sure this will be over quickly." Riddle said in a smug tone before gesturing to Cater to whisper something before the 3rd year nodded and turning back to the duel. "As you can see, I don't have enough time. Taking you on one at a time will be time-consuming, so come at me, both of you.

HEARTSLABYUL STUDENTS: You can do it, Prefect! Please settle it quickly~!

From the way the students said it, Hazel had a feeling the cheering was fake.

DEUCE: "They sound confident."
 "Ugh, that's so creepy!" Grim muttered.
ACE: "We didn't come here without a plan, you know!"
 "Headmaster, please begin at once." The prefect said wanting to get it overwith.
 Crowley nodded as he took out a small hand mirror in hid hand holding it up. "The moment this hand mirror falls to the ground is the signal to start. Ready... Fight!

But before Deuce and Ace could do anything, Riddle simple put the collars back on them to stop them from using their magic. It seemed completely unfair.

ACE: "Damn it...! Can he do nothing else but seal other people's magic?!"
DEUCE: To think that we couldn't even do anything...!

 'It went by so quickly, I didn't even see what happened...' Hazel thought with an angry face.

CROWLEY: One's magic strength comes from strength of the imagination. The stronger he imagines the results of his magic will be, the more successful it will turn out. Little Rosehearts here has shown how much he has polished his magical skills.
GRIM: Ah... The difference in their levels is just too much...!
"Hmph, that didn't even take 5 seconds. I'm surprised that you went and challenged me with your skill level. Aren't you embarrassed? Anyone who breaks the rules will always amount to nothing. It is as Mother said." Riddle scoffed.

But then Deuce began to speak up.

"... It's true that rules should be protected. But, strictly implementing every single nitpicky rule you can find is called oppression!"
"Huh? There is a punishment for rules that are broken. And I am this dorm's absolute rule. That's why, those who break the rules have no right to complain to me!" Riddle stated like it was natural.