Omake: Visited by the Collector

It was another weekend at NRC, and the students were hanging out around the campus as usual, talking and everything.

But then there was a crowing up in the air as many birds seem to be flocking in one direction. 

As if trying to get away from something.

Then they look in one way as they saw Prefect Potter of Mortishackle talking with someone. But it wasn't any of her soulmates.

This being had a black robe on, and kept his hood up, so no once can see his face. He was also incredibly tall, and had, wait! Are those hands that of a skeleton's?!

The group of unnamed students didn't need to be told who that being was.

And they hid in a nearby room as they passed by.

----------------------

"I'm amazed that you continued schooling after that whole mess. I thought you would live as a hermit after that, what with the constant marriage proposals." The being said in jest.

"You know I would go stir crazy and long to do something involving travel." Hazel told them as the group of her friend and her soulmates spotted the two.

"Hey, there's-Whoa! That guy's really tall!"

"!!! Uh, guys. D-do you know who that is?!" Deuce suddenly said.

The group got the picture as they knew they saw that figure before, who resembled the statue on Main Street.

"Y-you mean that's...?!" Vil questioned, slightly afraid as the others nodded.

Then Hazel noticed the group and smiled as the two walked over to the group to their silent dismay. 

Ace and Deuce, obviously were quaking in their boots, wishing to be anywhere else but here. Cater, while intimidated, silently took a pic of the ancient being. Trey kept Riddle to his side, while the latter kept putting on his serious face, though inside he was panicking. Just a little bit.

Leona, Jack, and Ruggie were all unreadable, but they were also stiff, telling their own nervousness. Ruggie the most though.

The twins weren't smiling at all, and similar to meeting a certain giant before, they felt like they were staring into a predator's face. But now they knew what a tiny fish feels like before getting 'eaten'. Azul knew this being was powerful, but he never thought his aura would be so intense! He could understand why Hazel said it's not smart to toy with this being who was as old as time itself and why her ancestor chose to play safe from him.

Kalim, for once, didn't laugh or anything like that, standing rigid and he was actually taking this encounter seriously, since, heck! This being could wipe them out in one stroke! Jamil who was guarding him would've praised him if not for the atmosphere.

Vil was trying his best not to freak like a drama queen or even criticize the being's appearance, or it could be the end of him. Rook was probably doing the same, but Epel looked in awe of the being for some reason.

Idia knew he shouldn't be intimidated by this ancient being in front of him since the king of the underworld himself dealt with them, but from it's aura, he could tell even his dorm's founder couldn't hold a candle to him, and he clung to Othro who didn't seem to react at all, like a lifeline.

Sebek quickly used himself as a shield for 'Drake', despite being afraid himself. Silver was a little nervous himself, but didn't show it. 'Drake' on the other hand seemed curious, while Lilia was smiling the whole time.

"Uh, Hazel? If you don't mind my asking. But is this.....?" Azul asked, gesturing to the being, and to his dismay, Hazel nodded as she told the cloaked figure that these were the boys she told them about.

Then the tension was broken when Crewel came by asking what the commotion was about along with Crowley.

Then they saw the ancient being and tensed up.

"A-ah! I-I see we have an important visitor! O-or have you come for someone here?" Crowley asked as he slightly shivered.

"Is it Trein's time already? Or Elder Finiwil?" Crewel wondered out loud.

But the cloaked being, cocked his head and asked; "Mozus Trein?" as he took out a scroll as he read it. "Ah, no. I don't have Trein for another 20 years and Finiwil is next month. And no. Can't I check up on my Mistress?" he said in a challenging tone.

"Oh! It's no problem! Feel free to visit whenever you want!" Crowley quickly said as he took Crewel somewhere else.

'He's obviously afraid!!!' the boys all thought at the same time.

"I hate to cut my visit short Mistress, but I must depart for the other town over." The hooded being said looking at a pocketwatch. "Old Man Greenwich won't get himself on the other side by himself. Least he's falling asleep in his recliner, so he won't suffer." As he left.

But then he spotted Lilia who was still smiling the whole time. If his hood wasn't up, the group would see him frowning.

"I see you are doing alright, Collector of Souls." Lilia greeted cheerily.

"Likewise." The hooded man bitterly said. "I will get you one day." He swore before departing.

The other boys let out a breath they didn't know they were holding in.

But they still couldn't believe they actually met Death himself.

---------------

Man, I hope I got the reactions right!

Plz comment and stay safe!