The Crimson Tyrant part 2

" Yeah! It's finally lunch time~~~!!! I see a lotta delicious stuff already~!" Grim said as he looked at the spread of food in the cafeteria.

'It's kinda high-class seeing a buffet here...Then again Hogwarts had lavish feasts too.' Hazel thought.

" A fluffy omelet! Grilled chicken and a bacon & egg tart!!!!!!!!" Grim said greedily as he looked at all the food. Hazel decided to settle on an omelet, steamed broccoli, some savory chicken and thankfully, they also had some treacle tart; her favorite dessert!

"You're too loud! You're pretty energetic even at lunch time, huh!" Ace commented at Grim.

"For someone who's tired during class, you're hopping when it's time to eat." Hazel looked at Grim as she gathered a plate for her and one for Grim.

As she was about to reach for the treacle tart, another hand bumped into hers.

"Hey! That was gonna be mine you shrimp!" A random Savanaclaw student said. Next to him was a student from Scarabia, and he noticed who the Savanaclaw student yelled at.

"(Whispering) Hush! Do you know who that is?!?"

"Why should I?!"

"(Whispering) You should! That's the new Mortishackle prefect; Hazel Potter! THE Hazel Potter! Messing with her will being bad luck!"

The Savanaclaw student took the hint once he got a good look at her.

"T-tch! I didn't really need anything sweet anyway." As the Savanaclaw walked off with what he had as the Scarabia student quickly gave an apology bow and walked off.

"Heh! All bark and no bite! Serves them right!" Grim commented.

"No. They probably didn't want to test their luck against me." Hazel stated.

"Does that mean you're as strong as they say you are?" Deuce asked.

"Well, I mostly get challenged by those who often charge in without thinking of the consequences, and not even taking account to my experience in magic prior to them. Some say that I was gifted compared my other peers and even my elders." Hazel explained, earning a nod from the dark-haired boy.

Though she paused a little, she felt something funny on parts of her skin, and they quickly vanished.

"In any case, let's just eat some lunch. I missed breakfast and I'm about to pass out, man." Ace said changing the subject.

"I agree! I'm digging in~! Oh! This is so good! The omelet is so fluffy, and the cheese is so melty~!" Grim gleefully said as he ate. "(munching) By the by, I saw you guys' dorm a while ago, but what do the other dorms look like?"

"You've seen the statues of the Great Seven by Main Street, right? This school has seven dorms based off of them." Cater said as he popped out of nowhere, surprising the group.

"Ugh! You're the dude from this morning!" Ace said in surprise

"He's the guy who tricked us into painting the roses red!" Grim accused the 3rd year.

"His name is Cater you know." Hazel pointed out.

"Aw~ Thank you for remembering Hazel!~ I didn't trick you, you know~? It's not like I wanted to do that either. I only did it 'cause it's the Dorm's rules." Cater defended.

"You looked so happy about it though." Deuce pointed out with a frown.

"There, there, Deucey~ The rules don't matter outside the dorms so, Cate here is just your very gentle senior~" Cater said cheerfully.