Omake 3: Quidditch

Request from 91062854KA
Hazel had finished the last day of her classes. And was looking forward to relaxing at her dorm and finishing stuff around the dorm grounds. 

Then she heard a knock at her door. 

It was her soulmates and the rest of the guys from the other dorms. And one of them saw she was getting out a certain trunk.

"Hey, Haze, ain't that the quidditch trunk?" Ace asked.

"Yeah." Hazel nodded and those who weren't of Heartslabyul didn't know what they were talking about. So Hazel had to explain the rules of the game.

Those who were interested were Leona, Malleus, and Kalum and they thought they should have that as a game at the school. Even if it's meant for two teams. Those who agreed were those of Heartslabyul, Lilia, Silver, Savanaclaw, Floyd, Epel, Rook, and Jamil. 

Those who seemed a bit intimidated were Azul, Jade, Idia, Sebek, and Vil for their own reasons.

(Bet you can guess why~)

Either way, a majority of them decided to have a bit of a game and naturally, both teams wanted Hazel as their seeker. Hazel decided to add a new rule: The one who could catch up to her with the snitch would win for their team. 

Naturally since she had her Plasmavolt, everyone ended up exsausted.

"Why did she have to be a speed demon?" Ace panted.

"Unlike us, she's had experience..."Jade said, pointing out the obvious.

They were still a long way from Hazel's level in the game after all!

---------------------------------

I don't know how I did but I hope this was good!