Pomefiore Aftermath

Sincere apologies, I've been busy and life has been getting in the way for me this Summer along with other things.

And for certain reasons, since the Pomefiore Arc was the hardest for me to get through, I'll just be putting up the aftermath.

Again, I apologize for the long delay.
---------------
Hazel really didn't know what to expect when she told Vil he was her fifth soulmate, but she could tell he would treat her like some treasure.

Vil knew Hazel had a rough start from seeing how she carried herself, but still...

He felt disgusted when he learned of her beginning and how she fought a war that shouldn't have been hers.

Added to the fact that she never took account of her own beauty, he wanted to bring the best of her out.

In fact, he personally invited her to Pomefiore and tended to her plain black hair. He was even tempted to fo her hair regularly when Hazel told him it was her father's family custom for the males to tend to their future wife's or soulmate's hair.

But with his handiwork, she looked fine with curls and a ponytail. Any baggy clothes also had to go, she didn't mind, as long as they weren't revealing.

Even Teddy and Alex said she looked pretty!

Teddy also got along with Vil pretty well, considering he liked to dress up in the Pomefiore uniform.

Hazel got some cute pictures that day.

If only she knew the trouble that would come next......
----------------
Plz comment!