Date with the Twins part 1

Alex was just heading to the library when she heard some snickers passing by. She tried to ignore them as she proceeded onward, only to hear the footsteps of the boys coming. She quickly got into the library where it should be quiet, and bumped into someone.

Or somebodies.

Jade and Floyd.

"Ika-chan! What brings you here?" Floyd said in his usual fashion.

"Floyd, why do you keep calling me that? My name is Alex." She said.

"Ah, Floyd has a tendency to name people after certain sea creatures. He calls Hazel 'lionfish', and Kalim an 'otter' due to their personalities." Jade explained.

Alex then thought how accurate it was seeing as how Kalim was playful, and her sister figure was like a lioness fitting to her Gryffindor title.

"Why were you rushing here?" Jade asked then the twins saw the group of boys close by, and they seem to be snickering about something.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what they were snickering about.

Granted, Alex was a little pudgy, but not by much.

It took a glare from the twins to shut the group up, as they scrambled.

"...Thanks." Alex said with a small smile.

"It's alright Ika-chan. In fact we were looking for you in the first place." Floyd said getting the girl's attention.

"Would you like to come by the Lounge this weekend? It'll be on us." Jade offered with a smile, making Alex blush.

"Ah, um, well, I suppose I could come by..." Alex said as the twins smiled.

'OMG. Did I just agree to a date?!