Headcanon: Reactions of Hazel attending NRC part 1

I realized that this could be a nice headcannon as well; what would the reactions of the GWL attending NRC would be from the many boys.

First is the fellow Teachers/Staff and others!

Crowsley: Heck, he'd want to brag for years that Hazel attended his college rather than at RSA. He also learned of how she defeated Voldemort so he would be a proud bird that he's gotten her as his first female student. He's respectful enough to allow Hazel to create a new dorm that would be permanent (Mortishackle). 

Crewel: Astonished that the GWL attends now, and he's done his homework on her feats and such. 

Trein: Finally, having at least one student that's respectful and keeping the boys in line. He's considering talking to Crowsley to allowing young ladies to attend. Lucil seems to like her too, he appreciates the mice treats she gets him.

Ashton: Honestly, this man would ask his new student about the games in her world, and becomes interested in quidditch. He's thinking of having NRC learn the sport as well. 

Sam: This guy's a big fan of Hazel's! He's even asked her of some of her feats, and was astonished when she showed him some basilisk fangs she got from said beast.

Dorm ghosts: Hazel's fame extends to even the dead, as they said. Not only are they supportive of their home being a good residence again, but also for Mortishackle to be an example that nothing's above Death, and that every action brings a consequence whether bad or good.

------------------------

plz comment and stay safe!