Omake: Seven Sins

WRATH

It was no exaggeration that Riddle Rosehearts was known as 'The Red Tyrant'. Many feared him for his enforcement of the rules. Even if it was the smallest offense, they would find themselves collared by Riddle's magic for who knows how long.

However, Riddle would've never expected himself to be able to be tamed.

Once Hazel came along, he found himself as her first soulmate. He often thought of her as even more lovely than the red roses in the Heartslabyul garden.

Then there was that one time he learned that Hazel had been harassed by some jealous Heartslabyul students that she'd turn down for a date every time.

It went too far when she had black paint dumped on her by two of those idiots.

Right as when Riddle was approaching the garden and witnessed the whole thing.

As his wrath began to boil, he 'calmly' had Cater and Deuce get Hazel to his personal bathroom so she could get cleaned up. 

Afterwards, he met up with Hazel and had her stay with him the whole night while they enjoyed the other's embrace.

How he dealt with the idiots you ask?

Well, let's just say; 'God help the fools who messed with the Tyrant's Precious Rose.'

----------------------------------

PRIDE

Leona Kingscholar thought he had no future because of a few things.

One was his brother; Farena, who his kingdom always looked to, who Leona had lived in the shadow of, turning into the 'stereotypical hated second son'.

Then there was Cheka. He didn't hate the kid per say, but the kid was too energetic for his liking. Leona just couldn't be able to keep up with the little prince's attitude about everything. At least his nephew was thoughtful of him. He begrudgingly had to admit that.

But he was still in a pit of despair, because no matter even if he tried his hardest, he would always be 'the hated second son'. So he began plot, even if it was considered low, he wasn't going to lose, even if it means cheating. 

He had to regain his pride. To have Savanaclaw rise again above Diasomnia.

Then Hazel arrived in his life.

She was almost the opposite of him: an only child, a warrior, praised by even her elders, gifted and even compared to Merlin himself as a powerful witch.

But rather than relishing in it, Hazel hated it. She was even considered humble by the teachers who thought her skills were supreme. 

But she was thoroughly broken. Having been scarred for life because of a ridiculous prophecy. She just wanted a life of peace without having to fight for her life all the time.

So, maybe he could teach this lioness how to relax every now and then. 

But now he could also work towards a future she gave to him as a soulmate.

One he could be proud of without having to prove to others.

-----------------------------

GREED

If one were to be asked of their opinion of one Azul Ashengrotto, most of the time; they would call him a 'lying octopus bastard'. 

He had an attitude that spoke of a cool, level-headed gentleman, but his true colors were anything but. With his contracts that he offered to 'those in need', he was able to get a good deal out of any gullible students.