Reactions of Hazel attending NRC part 2

Heartslabyul reactions:

Ace: He's obviously heard of Hazel, and a big fan of hers since she supported muggle-born rights and such. 

Deuce: Containing the excitement to meet Hazel, does that when they meet, thinking she's in a whole new league. But he wonders why she was going back to school when she already accomplished so much. 

Cater: He'd be like 'OMG, THE Hazel Potter is attending NRC?!'. Certainly want to get some hashtags with her photos. 

Trey: He would obviously hold high respect for Hazel, being a war hero and all, but he's the first of the group to see that there's more to her than meets the eye.

Riddle: Stiffens from hearing the GWL is now attending the school, and figures to make a proper impression and earn appraisal from her to boost Heartslabyul's rep.

Savannaclaw:

Jack: He's heard of her feats and thinks Hazel's not one to mess around with.

Ruggie: He's heard of Hazel through his granny and was even told stories about her from travelers, so naturally he would be curious.

Leona: There's not a person back at the Afterglow Savanna that hasn't heard of her, since she was a Gryffindor after all. If she lives up to her rep, she'll have his respect.

Octavinelle:

Jade: He'd be the informant to learn that Hazel's the new student to watch for, along with his brother.

Floyd: He's the one be like: 'She's attending now?! Really?!' He'd also be tempted to meet her and squeeze her in a 'hug'.

Azul: Unreadable at first, then a smile would appear on his face as he tells to twins to keep a special eye on Hazel as he thinks things at NRC are going to get more interesting.

Scarabia:

Jamil: He's heard rumors of Hazel being a parcelmouth, but when he sees Hazel talking with a snake, he keeps tabs on her to know how powerful she is.

Kalim: Big fan of hers, obviously. There's nothing he's not impressed by.

Pomefiore:

Rook: As a gentleman, he'd show respect to Hazel and if he saw her swordplay or anything else that shows her mark as a survivor.

Epel: He's a admirer of Hazel since she's what he'd want to be despite her beauty. Strong, independent, courageous. He's even heard of the many fights she's won from many challengers including the Dark Lord himself.

Vil: He was estatic when he learns a girl's finally attending, but his attitude changed when he learns it was Hazel Potter herself. Mostly because she's more famous than him, heck! She's in a lot of magic history books and even elder wizards recommend her as a teacher to defend themselves from dark magic. His envy is fueled even more when he sees she has a scar which only added to her charm and strength as people say.

Ignihyde:

Othro: He'd love to have his brother meet her, and maybe have him get a reason to get out now.

Idia: He'll appear to be indifferent, but deep down he's freakin out. He'll be afraid of not making a good first impression on Hazel.

Diasomnia:

Silver, Sebek: Silver would be the more subtle of the two to show respect to Hazel, but Sebek would be astonished and probably view her in the same kind of light as Malleus.

Lilia: He's heard of Hazel, but he's the first to know from the start all the pain Hazel had to endure.

Malleus: As soon as word gets around, Malleus would at least like to get invited to see Hazel since she's not placed in any dorm. When he finally meets her, he's surprised, yet amused she doesn't know who he is.

What do you think, or what else do you think they'd react?

plz comment and stay safe!