Scarabia Banquet

[LOCATION: Hallway of Mirrors]

GRIM: By the way, why are you still at school during winter break, too?

But as Grim asked that, Hazel noticed that the students looked tense at that.
JAMIL: ... That's...
SCARABIA STUDENT C: .........
JAMIL: It will be quite a long story, I'm afraid.

Hazel and Grim both looked uncertain at this, then the Scarabia students began to explain.

SCARABIA STUDENT A: (quietly) Everyone in Scarabia is... well, it's the Prefect's orders, so...
SCARABIA STUDENT B: (quietly) We can't go home even though we want to...
JAMIL: Shh! Enough, both of you. It is our fault in the first place.
Come, the food's gonna get cold. Let's head to Scarabia's dorm.
Scarabia is always warm despite the season. I think that it will feel a little bit like the southern islands, too.
GRIM: Yahoo! That's basically paradise~! Let's go, Hazel!

"Is something so tempting like that really in this school?"

JAMIL: I'm sure that the Prefect will be happy to see you both, too.
 You will come, won't you?

"Well, I suppose." 

Jamil looked like he was taken back by something, but reassumed his composure.

JAMIL: I'll be happy to introduce you to him, Hazel. Alright, let us head off to Scarabia.

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm]

GRIM: So this is what Scarabia looks like! Man, it's hot like you said it'd be!
JAMIL: It warms you up, doesn't it? Come, this way.

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm – Lounge]

(Clap, clap)

JAMIL: We have a visitor! Everyone, play some music to welcome them.
GRIM: Nyahaha! So a famous guy like me gets this kinda treatment, huh!

"Actually, I think it's for me, so don't get your hopes up Grim." Hazel bluntly said.
JAMIL: Alright, enjoy the meal as much as you want.
GRIM: I'm diggin' in!
 This is delicious! The aroma of spices after a bite... And the spicy after-taste...
The nuts and vegetables are all so good, and this one looks like a dumpling! Delicious!
JAMIL: We have some meat and soup, too. There are lots to go around, so have some more.
GRIM: (munch, munch) Eating as much as I can... I'm really in paradise, yanno~!

KALIM: What's with all this ruckus, all of you?
SCARABIA STUDENTS: ...!! Prefect...!!
JAMIL: Kalim...

KALIM: What's the meaning of this, Jamil? I wasn't told that we'd be having guests!
JAMIL: There's a reason for this, Kalim...
GRIM: (quietly) Wh-what... Some scary guy's arrived...
KALIM: I believe I told you to tell me first if you're going to invite someone here! Because if you don't...
We could've prepared some more food and better music~~!
GRIM: Eh?
KALIM: Heya! Thanks for comin'! Sorry we couldn't prepare a parade to welcome you with!
 I'm Scarabia's Prefect, Kalim Al-Asim. It's our first time meeting, right?
JAMIL: No, this isn't.

"He's right. We met before the Magift Tournament. We were looking for the culprit behind the accidents, remember? And I don't mind if there's no parade or anything." Hazel asked.