The Mission part 2

"My apologies Hazel, but some of clients are less than competent." Azul said as he led Hazel to the V.I.P. room.

AZUL: Jade, Floyd. Please make some tea for our guest.
JADE/FLOYD: We're on it.

 'What's this place...? Are we really still in school?' Hazel thought as she saw what happeared to be a vault in the room..
AZUL: Come, it won't do standing around the entrance. Come inside.
So, what is it you wish to discuss with me?

"The matter concerning the anemones you tricked."

AZUL: Ahahaha! Oh, my... What a tyrannous villain you make of me.
There are a total of 225 students who are working for me, you understand?
"You gotta be kidding me. 225 students?!" Hazel looked on in astonishment.

AZUL: Jade and Floyd worked rigorously to make business prosper this year, after all.
AZUL: Thanks to them, I managed to make deals with a lot of customers.

AZUL: Now then, Potter-san. You mentioned that you want me to set those students free.
It's not like I'm making them do unreasonable jobs, you know?
They simply have to work under me due to the agreement we've settled.
 A contract is not something so easily nullified just because an outsider thinks that they look pitiable.
 In other words... You are already too late.

"I heard that if someone makes a deal with you, you'll grant any wish." Hazel said, getting to the point.

AZUL: Oh? You want to make a deal with me?
What an interesting idea.
FLOYD: Aha~ Little lionfish's got some guts~
AZUL: Very well. Though, on my part it's hard to decide what I would want from you. A good singer, an exceptionally powerful witch, a grand legacy. You basically already have everything one could ask for.......Or, do you desire something you still don't have?

"What are you implying?" Hazel saying not liking where this was all going.

"Well maybe if you do me a favor, in turn, I'll offer something extra. I'll not only set the anemones free, I'll also give you the one thing you desire at no cost."

To any person, it would sound like all their dreams would come true. 

But not to Hazel.

He can't grant THAT wish!

"I'm not interested in an additional bonus." Hazel said catching Azul off-guard.

"I don't even care of how much of a miracle worker you claim to be, but you can't make what I desire the most come true! All I care are my friend and the other anemones' freedom. That is all."

Azul was confused by her firm resolve. What could she desire that was impossible for him to grant? He'll look into it later.

"Well, how about this? You will be helping part-time for me for three days, no more and no less. During those times, I want you to be able to gain 100 complements for your singing, and not from the same people either. If you able to do so, I'll set the anemonies free. If not...I'll arrange for you to be transferred to Octavinelle. Rest assured, I won't let Mortishackle be left in the dust. More students can fill in that dorm next year, I'm sure." Azul said casually, making Hazel look at him in shock.

'I knew something was wrong! He's not after my powers or anything like that. He's after ME in general!'

".......What do I have to do for you?"

"I'm glad you see things that way." Azul said.

-----------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, but i'm gonna take a different twist to Azul's deal with Hazel. I will try to make it interesting.

Plz comment and stay safe!