Death Intervenes?! A Sorcerer of Deceit's plight

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm – End of the Desert]

GRIM: Ow... How many times do I have to go through this...?

JADE: We barely survived... I can't tell how far we've been thrown...

AZUL: It looks like we've been thrown quite some distance away.

FLOYD: Ehe~ It's really cold...! It's like we're under ice.

JADE: Kalim-san? Kalim-san, are you okay? Please, wake up.

KALIM: Ugh... Where are we...?

JADE: What a relief, you're awake. It seems like we were thrown off the ends of Scarabia's desert.

AZUL: Grim-san has some thick fur, and we are used to the cold to an extent, but...It will probably dangerous for Kalim-san to stay here for long.

GRIM: Wait, where's Hazel?! (Looks around)

"She's still back at the Scarabia dorm, and Jamil's prisoner." Azul gritted out.

"Well, we gotta get back and save her!" Kalim exclaimed.

JADE: We do not have our brooms nor a carpet. And we cannot fly either. What do you suggest we do?

FLOYD: Are we gonna have to walk back all the way?

GRIM: ....! Wait! I remember something! Hazel gave me this! She said it would help me not be late for class! (As he took out a small box.) 'Sorry, but I can't wait till Christmas Hazel.' He thought as he opened it. "Ah! It's a portkey charm!"

"Portkey?" Jade asked?

"Yeah, Hazel knew how much I hated apparition, so I guess she got this. It's basically an item that opens a portal to a place you want to go, but you need to have visited that place before first." Grim explained as he attached the charm to his collar.

"Wow! That's lucky!" Floyd said as Grim used his charm to get back to Scarabia.

Back in Scarabia...

JAMIL: Bring me all the food and drinks!

JAMIL: We will have a banquet! The stupid King is gone and we need to celebrate the rightful ruler!

JAMIL: Ah~ How relaxing... I can feel myself getting stronger.

SCARABIA STUDENT A: It is as you wish, Master...

SCARABIA STUDENT B: Master Jamil is the rightful King of Scarabia...

SCARABIA STUDENTS: Three cheers for Master Jamil!

Then Jamil looked over to Hazel who was still unconscious and this time she was in another dancer's outfit. (Think of the outfit Jasmine was in when Jafar took over.) But now there was a greenish dome-shield around keeping Jamil a good 6 feet from her.

"I can't be able to get too close to her now because of the Deathly Hallows acting as a shield against me. One wrong move, and I may actually get killed. For now, I have to keep her asleep until I find a way around it..."

The boys appeared from somewhere hidden from a hallway and saw the state Hazel was in.

"Well, there's a shield around her, that's a good thing at least." Kalim said.

"But how do we get her now?" Floyd asked.

Then Grim noticed a shadow drifting close to Jamil. And for some reason, his hair started to stand on its ends.

"Guys." They didn't pay any heed.

"Guys!" Grim jumped onto Azul and directed his face to the drifting shadow, and the others noticed as well.