The Stakes

Hazel had been busy with Mostro Lounge, even offering to help by providing new recipes and drinks to keep customers coming, though Azul and the twins would be busy with setting up food stands.

"So your not interested in the competition?" Floyd asked as he helped Alex.

"No, things like that never made sense to me. To be honest the closest I've ever been to a high class event was the Yule Ball. Remember Alley?" Hazel said.

"Oh yeah, during the Tri-Wizard Tournament. A lot of boys just wanted to have you for a dance cause of your title. We mutually asked the Weasley Twins to bring us and they helped keep unwanted advances or teasing away." Alex said.

"Huh?" Azul twitched making Hazel giggle.

"They were friends of ours, a pair of pranksters. To be honest I think they would get along with Floyd and Jade since they have a lot in common. Except for the Fishman part."

"Oh boy. Which means I'll inevitably have to meet them. I remember you telling me they were basically brothers to you." Azul sighed already thinking of the trouble they could cause.

"Don't worry. They actually have their own business as well, and it's really good. If you consider selling prank and jokester products good." Alex shrugged.

After closing the Lounge, the Leech Twins quickly took Alex away to the library for studying.

"I can see Alex is enjoying her soulmates." Hazel smiled.

"More than you think. They had been chatting about her over 80% of the time, even during work. At least it keeps Jade from talking about mushrooms." Azul shivered.

"By the way, Alex told me that the twins asked if she could come with them during spring break to meet their parents." Hazel said.

"Ah yes, Jade told me about that too. Normally I'd offer a price to allow to become a mermaid for a while, but I can make an exception for this case." Azul smiled.

"I suppose so. But your saying that because you know I have the money now."

"Ah! How cold! My own soulmate doubts my pity!" Azul dramatically stumbles.

Hazel laughed, and noticed the time.

"Well, I gotta get back and find Grim. At this time he'll be ransacking the fridge. I'll see you later hun." Hazel said as she and Azul kissed.

"I'll see you angelfish." Azul smiled.

--------------
When Hazel found Grim, he was with Ace and Deuce in the gym.

"Hey Hazel! We're gonna compete in the VCD to show that uptight Vil up!" Grim exclaimed.

This caught the Witch by surprise.

"What happened?"

Ace relayed everything that occurred, making Hazel concerned.

Vil felt like he could be another soulmate in trouble.
-------------
Plz comment
College started for me again so I've been busy.