Confusing Puzzle

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm – Lounge]

FLOYD: I did it~~ I win again! That's three in a row~!
JAMIL: You're very formidable whenever you concentrate, huh, Floyd.
GRIM: AHHH!! I lost again! Azul, go easy on me!
AZUL: I am currently at 5 wins 0 losses. Well, an expected outcome from someone in the Board Game Club. And Jamil-san is at 2 wins 3 losses?

Floyd: But Lionfish has won 7 times in a row, even though she never played~~

Hazel: Well, I've been told I have no set default mode when it comes to games, whether it's physical or cerebral. Maybe I could teach you guys wizard chess sometime.

Jamil: Wizard Chess? Is it different from regular chess?

Hazel: Not exactly, it's similar to chess, but the pieces can move on their own. It takes a command to move them. I gave a set to Leona before he left since he liked the one in our dorm.
JAMIL: Hm? Yeah, I must be getting rusty since it's been a while.
Kalim used to make me play long hours until he was able to win against me. I guess it's a force of habit.

AZUL: I see. (quietly) So that's how it is.
JAMIL: What do you mean by that? You're a pretty weird one, huh.
AZUL: Oh, no, I was talking to myself. You were raised together with Kalim-san, were you not?
JAMIL: You seem to know what that's like... Oh yeah, you three are also childhood friends.
FLOYD: Seems like it~
GRIM: Seems like it? Why'd you put it like that?
FLOYD: It seems like we've been in the same class since elementary school.
But I only started becoming fully aware of Azul when we entered middle school.
That's why we don't have real childhood friend-ish memories.

"You didn't notice someone you've been classmates with until after graduation...? How sad...I was noticed by everyone in my old school, but only a small number of them really wanted to be my friend. Others just wanted favors or get to my family fortune." Hazel stated.

AZUL: I was a very quiet student and I preferred not to stand out too much.
GRIM: You stood out in a different way though—ASASJK??????

Hazel: Quiet Grim.
AZUL: Grim-san, I believe we agreed to keep that a secret...!!
JAMIL: And now you're their Prefect? What a pretty strange relationship.
FLOYD: You think so? I'm just doing it 'cause Azul's pretty interesting.
AZUL: Both Jade and Floyd have no reason to submit themselves to me.
To them, we are simply "playing around".
JAMIL: Playing master and servant, you mean? That makes it more confusing.
AZUL: When they decide I'm not worthy to be their leader... And when they start becoming bored of me—The both of them will leave me and will definitely try to take my position away.
Well, I have no intentions of losing either way.
FLOYD: We don't have plans of challenging you~ For now at least~ Aha~Besides, since Hazel came along, I don't think we'll ever be bored~~
JAMIL: I guess you three are on equal standing right now, huh.
FLOYD: We're together with him because he's interesting, but once he starts being boring, it's bye-bye Azul-Owowowowowowow~~~(As Hazel roughly pull his cheek)

Hazel: The Vice-Prefect isn't the Prefect's retainer, you know? That's perfectly normal.
JAMIL: Normal, huh... I've been raised as a retainer to serve his family, so I really can't understand. A master is a master and a servant will be a servant. Most probably for as long as we're alive.
AZUL: .........

KALIM: Oh, you guys are still up and playing?
JAMIL: Eh!?
KALIM: Oh, mancala! Brings back memories~ We played so much when we were little, didn't we?
JAMIL: I thought you were already sleeping... I keep telling you not to wander along at night, remember? What if you get kidnapped again...?
KALIM: You worry too much, Jamil. It's okay, I was walking around with Jade.
JAMIL: Huh? Jade?
JADE: Yes, I was right by his side all this time. So there was nothing to worry about.
JAMIL: ............!!
JADE: Kalim-san is such a wonderful person. He was so kind to me in a lot of ways.
JAMIL: You... What did you do to Kalim?
JADE: Whatever do you mean? We were just having a fun little chitchat, weren't we, Kalim-san?
KALIM: Yup, I was just showing him the treasure vault.
JAMIL: .........!!
KALIM: Oh, Jamil. We brought some silver and blue carpet from home, didn't we?
Do you know where that went? I can't find it anywhere.
JAMIL: Let's go back, Kalim.
KALIM: Eh? Why now all of a sudden?
JAMIL: No questions. Come on, let's go.
KALIM: Wha–!? I'm going! I'm going, so don't pull me! Sorry, Jade. I'll show the carpet to you next time!

JADE: Yes. Until next time... Fufufu.

However, Hazel noticed something was off with Jamil, but she had a feeling Kalim would go to his harsh self soon, but it seemed to happen whenever...Jamil asked for Kalim ALONE.

Then she recalled the few times when Jamil invited her over to Scarabia. Like something was trying invade her mind, but failed.

She was getting more suspicious of Jamil by the second.

--------------------------------------------------

Here's the last update for now. And I still have to wait for more episodes from the game, so please be patient my dear readers and ask for more omakes in the meantime!

Oh, and I need some suggestions for a possible new story I'm considering. I'm considering another Twisted Wonderland Fanfic to pass the time waiting for more episodes, only this time, there will be 7 MC's who are the daughters of certain Marvel Heroes and have inherited their abilities. And to pair each of them with a dorm leader. I will need suggestions on which heroes they are the offspring of. I will take a vote by this Friday, so don't delay!

Plz comment and stay safe!