Another new student?

"Now listen up pups! We have a new student transferring here from Hogwarts and she's been placed in Mortishackle." Crewel said one early spring morning.

"A new female student?" A Pomefiore student asked as the class went into a buzz.

The new student stepped into the class. She looked simple; shoulder-length brown hair with blonde highlights, blue eyes, which were framed by rectangular pink glasses. Her height was at 5'11 as well and she seemed a little flustered.

Hazel knew who this was! They went to Hogwarts together!

"My name's Katerina Alexandra Juliette Johnson, but I prefer to be called Alex or Alley. I hope we can all get along!" She smiled. 

After Crewel had her assigned to a seat a few seats away from Hazel, they both exchanged a look agreeing to catch up after class.

---------------------------------

"Alex! I can't believe you're attending!" Hazel said as she hugged her old classmate. 

"Yeah, I heard you attend this school now, and I got here on a recommendation, so here I am!" Alex said in a cheery voice.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Ace asked as classes were done for the day.

"Yeah, Alex went to Hogwarts with me, but I was a second year while she was one of the first years."

"Yup! I was placed into Hufflepuff, but I also helped out in the Second Blood War as a part of the DA." Alex said. 

"AND, if I hear anyone picking on her, I'll make sure you won't be able to have kids!" Hazel shouted out as she saw passing students snickering at Alex's slightly pudgy form. The boys quickly hushed up, scared stiff, and scrambling in fright.

"You had a chance to look around the school? I think we should go to Mostro Lounge." Hazel smiled as the group headed to the Octavinelle Dorm. 

At that, Alex felt a strange sensation on her upper arms. At the same time, a certain pair of twins felt something on their upper arms too. 'Huh? Are... my soulmate/s there?'

They looked to see a silhouette of a little seal on their arms while Alex's arms each had an eel encircling them.

---------------

Alex was in awe as the group entered Mostro Lounge. Her eyes glittered in wonderment at the underwater/ritzy scenery of the place. 

"Alright, I wish I had my artpad, so I could draw this!" Alex said as the group was approached by a certain trio.

"Hello, Hazel. I see you brought the new student here as well." Azul greeted his soulmate with a smile.

"Wow, word gets around fast." Grim stated.

"Yes, but she's not another victim for you. Alex, this Azul, one of my soulmates I told you about. And the twins are Jade and Floyd Leech." Hazel introduced them.

Both the twins looked at Alex with a small blush, though they quickly figured she was a soulmate for both of them and Alex had quickly grasped her arms, confirming she felt the tingling sensation as well. 

Floyd decided to make the first move. "Hello, you look so cute and cuddly~ Like a cuttlefish~ Ah, i'll call you Ika-chan!~" He said as he pulled Alex to him and she could see he was taller than her by a foot. 

Alex was flustered in an instant as Floyd cuddled her, and to the group's (except Hazel) confusion, he wasn't squeezing her at all like he usually did with others. Hazel smiled at this as the twins were showing Alex to a table and chatting with her.

'You'll need a lot of luck with these two hun. Their both touchy-feeling and all...' Hazel thought.

-------------------------------

An oc request for @SuperDiabolikLover. If you have a oc request as a soulmate for one of the other guys, I can happily take it! As long as you clarify which wizard school they went to before, house they were placed in, appearance for me to put down, Patronus, and how they know Hazel.

and i'm still accepting fanart! just forward it to roseydaggerofthorns11@yahoo.com 

plz comment and stay safe!