Omake 6: Tots

Hazel was just walking along when she heard some footsteps behind her.

It was Cater and he looked like he ran a marathon. 

"Hazel, I was looking all around for you. We got a problem."

"What is it?"

"It's Riddle, Leona, and Azul. There was a mishap in chemistry, and, well..."

-------------------------------------------------

"They got turned into toddlers?!" Grim exclaimed as the two looked in shock at Hazel's de-aged soulmates. 

Riddle was a lot more fussy, Leona was more or less sleepier, and Azul; back in his octopus form was crying his eyes out. 

"I didn't know that there was a potion to turn you into a baby." Grim said.

Then the three tots turned to see Hazel standing there. And they all tried to reach for her as if they all wanted to be held by her. 

That was how Hazel found herself caring for her mini soulmates.

It was no problem distracting them with magic bubbles, toys and such.  

Though Riddle would pull on her shirt, Leona would put her hair in his mouth, and Azul would try to bury himself into her stomach to hide.

But she managed to keep them happy.

-------------------------------------------------------

The next day the potion wore off, but there was one thing...

The three boys found themselves....indecent in Hazel's bed as she still slept.

They had to hide themselves with the covers, as Hazel woke up. 

It wasn't hard for her to get them new clothing from their respective dorms.

-----------------------------------------

This may be short, but I couldn't help myself, I saw so many pics of this kind of outcome, and I thought, why not?

Plz comment!