Strategic Plan and Overblot

[LOCATION: Savanaclaw Dorm – Lounge]

LEONA: Ruggie, I heard that those guys from Heartslabyul were chasing you this morning.
I told you not to leave evidence, you idiot!
RUGGIE: "Y-you've got it wrong! There's a proper story behind that...
I was chased because they had no proof, so don't worry.
LEONA: Tch...I paid a lot of money for Octavinelle's creepy octopus bastard to cooperate with us. I'll fry and eat you all if you fail, got that?
RUGGIE: Dont worry. The preparation for the main dish is going smoothly~
SAVANACLAW STUDENT A: We'll definitely make those Diasomnia bastards pay!
RUGGIE: Ah~ I can't wait for the tournament already~
Malleus Draconia all beat up and kneeling in front of Leona-san~! Ah, the world will surely admire us now~
Someone might even scout a hyena like me~
SAVANACLAW STUDENT A: The pro-leagues might even fight over us!
LEONA: Hah! You're all very optimistic considering nothing's happened yet.
SAVANACLAW STUDENT B: Leona-san's popularity will skyrocket, too! Who knows maybe even that Potter girl will give him respect as well.
SAVANACLAW STUDENT A: The people from Sunset Savannah will definitely think you should be king now.
LEONA: Effort and family lineage are different.
RUGGIE: Eh?
LEONA: Nothing... (yawns) I'm going to sleep now. You all get lost, too.
RUGGIE: Roger. Good night, Leona-san.

LEONA: "Not everything will be solved even if we reach the top." He said bitterly as he thought of a certain witch.
'She's got all the praise in the world on a platter because of one thing, no, multiple feats she's done. She will learn of my true brilliance soon.'

---------------------------------------

The next day, Hazel got up early to proceed with the plan. Jack stayed in her dorm for the night due to her reasoning that he would be ambushed.

GRIM: We're gonna catch the culprit today!

"Yup. Be careful Jack, ok?" Hazel advised.

"Hmph, see you in the arena then." Jack gruffed before leaving.

----------------------

[LOCATION: Side Street – Festival]

AZUL: The number of customers this year is astounding, too. Now all we need to focus on are the sales each stall makes. Now that I am the Managing Director, it will not do anyone good to pretend that they have sold out. Fufufu.
JADE: The maintenance of the Colosseum is complete, Prefect. We will start letting people inside in another 10 minutes or so.
AZUL: Very well done, Jade and Floyd.
FLOYD: Hey, hey, Azul~
Why are the players going to parade all the way from the eastern school building to the arena this year?
Thanks to that, the customers waiting to see them are all packed like barnacles and it's so hard to walk around.
AZUL: It was a request from a certain client. Though, I have not heard in detail as to why...
JADE: Ah, I understand. They plan to use the magic amplifier you made for this purpose.
FLOYD: Eh~? What did you figure out~? The magic amplifier and the parade don't seem connected at all~
JADE: Shh... We must not be heard. Let us please keep it down.
FLOYD: Ah~ Are you planning something bad~?
AZUL: Still, that amplifier's effect lasts a mere 30 seconds. What is that person planning, I wonder...
JADE: Azul, I am pretty sure that you already know what will happen.
AZUL: My, I wonder what you're talking about. Fufufu~
FLOYD: Eh~? What is it~? Tell me, too~!
AZUL: Fufufu. I was thinking of adding new facilities to the Lounge when he came with a rather promising proposal.
AZUL: Come, that is enough small talk. Time is money, as they say. Let us go and check the drink stalls now.

[LOCATION: Side Street – Festival]

 "Ah!! Look, Hazel! There're so many stalls selling food! Churros, fried cakes... And there's smoked chicken, too!" Grim said looking at all the tasty food, ignoring the gloomy appearance of the two boys with them.
ACE: I wasn't chosen for the team in the end...
DEUCE: Same here...