Omake: The Giant Visits

-----Takes place before Scarabia----------

Those of Heartslabyul, Savanaclaw, and Octavinelle were half-expecting for Hazel to visit around this time, but she didn't. They figured she was a little busy or occupied with something. So they thought to visit the Mortishackle Dorm. 

As they got to the dorm, the resident ghosts passed by. 

"Hello. You here to visit Hazel?" One ghost asked.

"Yes. Is she here?" Riddle asked.

"Oh, she's in the garden. She's also talking with an old friend." A skinny ghost said.

"But you may wanna brace yourselves for a shock. Her visitor's huge. And I mean HUGE! Bigger than even me!" The rotund ghost said.

The boys looked a little confused at this. Until they saw the person Hazel was chatting with. 

The person stood at a height of 11'6 or maybe a little more. He also had bushy brown/black hair and a large beard that had some silver hair in it. He looked like he was rotund, but that could actually be muscle because he could still walk around without a problem. He also wore clothes that looked like they came from the middle ages, and were more fitting to a hunter of sorts.

"Wow, he is Huge." Ruggie whispered to Leona and Jack who nodded.

Cater didn't find any words to say, but still took a picture while still in surprise.

"Not only that, he's taller than even the twins. If I had to guess, he's close to 12 feet tall." Trey said. Then Hazel spotted the group and smiled.

"Hi guys. Oh, I want you to meet an old friend. Hagrid these are the guys I told you about. Guys, this is Rubeus Hagrid, a family friend, and Care of Magical Creatures teacher back at my old school." Hazel introduced the man to them. And Trey was right. His height did tower over even the twins.

"Nice to meet all of ye boys." He spoke in a thick Irish accent as he greeted them.

"A-ah~For the first time in my life, I feel puny..." Floyd whisper to his brother who agreed with him.

"Now we know how other students here feel..." Jade whispered back.

"How are you even this tall?" Ace asked.

"That's because he's half-giant on his mum's side." Hazel explained.

"Oh, that explains the height." Deuce said simply. 

'Wait. This is the person Hazel said would've coddled me....? I'm somewhat afraid of that...' Azul thought, his face blanching.

Overall, the visit was a little awkward on the boys part. When Hagrid had to go back, he asked one question.

"By the way, which of you boys are Hazel's soulmates?" 

A moment of silence came over the group, but Riddle, Leona, and Azul raised their hands in response while the others pointed at them.

"Well, I heard from Hazel that she's been doing better than in the past few years thanks to you three. But..." His umbrella had a spark of lightning hit the ground making them jump. "If I hear ye taking advantage of her in the wrong way, there'll be trouble for ye." 

"Understood./Got it./Of course!"

If he was scary, they couldn't imagine how frightening the rest of Hazel's old friends were.

---------------------------------

Here's another omake!

Plz comment and stay safe!