Omake: Gravesite

It had been drawing close to Halloween for the students of Night Raven. Of course that would means costumes, sweets and treats the whole day. It was also the day the staff grade exams and it was made a technical day-off, but the students were encouraged to enjoy Halloween events and such.

But not for one student.

Hazel hated Halloween for a reason.

It marked the night her parents were taken from her. So she never dressed up or anything, but she did want to see the others still and decided to dress up for them. She decided to go as a female version of Death along with a plastic scythe. 

She looked back to the picture of her parents on her shelf, and departed to the school.

----------------------------------

Everywhere she went, a lot of the boys dressed up as something monstrous or at least related to villainy. Rather than socializing, she kept to herself until her soulmates and the other boys found her gazing outside the window. The dorm leaders were all basically dressed as a male version of their respective villains.

"Why isn't Hazel enjoying herself? It's Halloween after all." Kalim asked with Vil, Idia and Malleus wondering the same thing.

"You obviously don't know do you?" Riddle said getting their attention. "Typical."

"Halloween was the night her parents died." Leona informed the others shocking them. 

"'Killed', is the correct word Kingscholar. Her parents were murdered." Azul clarified with some bitterness. "It was also how her whole 'prophecy' mess started. As a result, she hates Halloween cause it reminds her of that day."

----------------------------------

Hazel used one of her special keyports to send her to Godric's Hallow for a visit. 

"Hi mum, dad. you wouldn't believe it, but I got back into school, this time at an all-boys college. And I'm the first female attending. I also been dragged into saving some students there, but at least there's no stupid prophecy over my head for it." She talked to the gravestone. "Oh, and I also found that I have soulmates. Seven actually. But they are all different in their own way." Hazel continued describing them.

After 30 minutes, Hazel left bidding the dead goodbye for now, and departing back to college.

A short time later, the seven boys she described found their way to Godric's Hallow thanks to Crowley. And they found the gravesite.

It looked to be made of white marble, but unlike other tombstones, it seemed to shine in the dark night. So they didn't need to kneel to see the words.

'In loving memory of James Potter, Born March 27th 1960, Died October 31st 1981 ~ Lily Evans-Potter, Born January 30th 1960, Died October 31st 1981'

'The last enemy that shall be destroyed is Death.'

No words were exchanged but they had all placed something at the tombstone.

Riddle had a single red and white rose. Leona; a bracelet. Azul; a seashell. Kalim; a small figurine of a elephant from his home country. Vil; a jar of sweet incense. Idia; a stuffed deer, since it was the Potter's animal mascot. Malleus; a plastic statue of a dragon.

It was still silent when the boys made their leave, all thinking one thing. 

'Don't worry. We'll be there for your daughter now. You can rest.'

-----------------------------------

God, I wept when a saw that tombstone in the movie, an i'm surprised no one asked for this omake yet, so I took a shot at it.

Plz comment and stay safe!