Trouble from a dream

things had apparently simmered down for Hazel.....

If it were not for the fact that something had caused Grim to turn savage and actually knock her out!

The next thing Hazel knew is that she was in another dream, only it looked like she was floating on a cloud....

There was this large man in a Greek tunic alongside his wife, who was carrying a baby in her arms.

'This scene....it looks like a party for a new baby.' Hazel thought.

Then the scene turned to the large man talking to a man who looked like a goth. He even had flaming blue hair and looked like he came from the underworld.

"Oh, Hades, don't be such a stiff, join the celebration!" The bearded man insisted.

"Love to, babe, but unlike you gods lounging about up here, I regrettably have a full-time, which you so charitably bestowed upon me, Zeus. So, can't. Love to, but I can't." The goth said as he departed. 

"You ought to slow down every now and then, you'll work yourself to death......HA! Work yourself to death!" The large man suddenly laughed as the other gods did.

"I kill myself!"

"Heh, if only. if only...." The goth said with bitterness.

The scene faded as Hazel felt stiff.

"Another scene, may lead to something bad again......But no doubt, that was the King of the Underworld. Which means my next soulmate......."

-------------------

A bit of a cliffhanger here since my computer has been acting up now, only with this story for some reason.

sorry for the long wait, but a lot of things have come up.

plz comment!