Omake: Hogsmede Reunion part 2

After the tour around the school, Hazel took the boys over to Hogsmede where the people were setting things up. There were also stuff Hazel normally saw in Diagon Alley including the people who greeted her.

Some included Florean Fortescue and his special ice cream and Madame Rosemerta who ran a pub in the village. Then Hazel saw two familiar faces among a group. 

"Ron! Hermione! Is that you guys?"

The people in question turned to see Hazel smiling, and they ran to her smiling as well as they hugged. Behind them was a group of people that she recognized too.

"Hazel! Nice to see ya mate! How are you?" 

"We haven't heard from ye in a long time. We were wondering where you were."

"I told you she was alright." A blonde haired girl said with an airy voice.

"Of course she'd be-" "Like she'd ever" "Let herself be taken" "by a no-good Death Eater." The Weasley Twins said exchanging the sentence. 

The boys of the group looked at the new group in astonishment. These are the people Hazel led in their last stand here? They must've been really brave to face against Death Eaters.

"Guys these are my old friends; Ron Weasley, Fred and George Weasley, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Neville, Seamus," Hazel said as she introduced her old comrades. 

And as she expected, the Leech and Weasley twins clicked quickly, and the older twins got the Leech twins interested in their joke stand and stuff. 

Aside from the groups interacting, Ron and Hermione quickly saw that seven of the boys were attached to their childhood friend at the hip, and they figured out that the boys all liked her.

"So what's your relationship with those boys?" Hermione asked referencing to the dorm leaders. 

"Well. They're my soulmates." Hazel said getting to the point, surprising them.

"Seven guys from an ancient mark that we haven't seen for decades? Or marks? Then again you have the infamous Potter luck, so we shouldn't be surprised. I hope you didn't cross that line yet." Ron joked.

Hazel turned red at that and turned to Ron. "Of all things to do once one finds a soulmate is considered inappropriate until we are of age. Besides, once I'm ready, we'll have to go to Gringotts to forge new rings to signify they are mine and vise versa." Hazel said, meaning the 'marriage' of soulmates is different from an actual marriage, even when more than one soulmate is involved.

"Then I wish you all the luck mate." Ron joked.

----------------------------------------

Here's another part! Then there'll be the last part of the Reunion and the actual fair.

Thank you!