Omake Dance: Malleus' Enchantress

Malleus and his men would be happy that they were invited to a gathering that Hazel was attending and she decided to have them come along as well. 

To the amusement of Malleus or 'Drake' as she called him she dressed in a way that made even Sebek silent.

Her outfit was a princess-type mermaid dress with black lace across the shoulders and acting as a thick choker around her neck. The lace also connected to the long bell sleeves that transition from black into a royal purple color at the end. The same happens with the rest of the dress but at the bottom, which dragged behind her on the floor, there was a lime green and dark green shimmer and fire detail,  and at the waist line there is dark green and lime green beating that creates a fire pattern that stops just below the chest. The dress was also backless and the lace across the shoulders and neck  goes from lace to black silk fabric creating a flowy cape that drags along the floor with the bottom of her dress. The underside of the silk part of the cape was dark purple with medium green accents.

Malleus was certain that the Witch of Thorns would've applauded or approved of this dress, as he danced with her with such grace. 

Sebek would've shouted that she had probably put the 'Young Master' under some kind of spell, if it weren't for Lilia knocking him out, wanting Malleus to at least enjoy this.

Well, least the first year Diasomnia student wasn't wrong; Malleus was in the grasp of his own Enchantress.

-----------------------------

That's the last of the dress omakes! Next I'm planning a kiss omake, so I need a good idea of how the boys would react to kissing their precious soulmate. Then I need to know which 'Deadly Sin would work best with each dorm leader and how to tie that in with Hazel as they meet her

Plz comment and stay safe!