The New Student

Before the school day started, last night, Hazel took the time to learn more about Night Raven College. 

According to the legend in Twisted Wonderland, there once lived grand beings in this world collectively called the Great Seven. Each of the other seven dormitories at Night Raven College are modeled after one of these Great Seven, and upon entering the school, students are sorted into these dorms based on the qualities of their souls. These dorms are: 

Heartslabyul, founded on the severity of the Queen of Hearts 

Octavinelle, founded on the mercy of the Sea Witch 

Scarabia, founded on the meticulous planning of the Sorcerer of the Sand 

Pomefiore, founded on the heavy efforts of the Beautiful Queen 

Ignihyde, founded on the perseverance of the Lord of the Dead 

Savanaclaw, founded on the stubbornness of the King of Beasts 

Diasomnia, founded on the elegance of the Witch of Thorns

Now with the edition of her dorm, she and Crowley agreed that Mortishackle would be founded on the multi-faced obscurity of the Collector of Souls, based on the many names, forms and altering personas Death took on throughout time, signifying its mystery.

The next morning, Hazel was getting into her uniform for school, and the first class she had Magic History, followed by Alchemy, Flying Lessons, and so on. So it wasn't that different from Hogwarts, but it didn't have a Defense Against the Dark Arts class, maybe because this school was founded by villains. She had her hair up in a bun, leaving out small strands of her hair to frame her face. And left her bangs to partially cover her scar. 

"Grim, you ready? We gotta get going!" Hazel called.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Grim said as he hopped downstairs to the door along with Hazel.

--------------------------------------------

Mozus Trein walked to class and saw that his new student was already at the door waiting for class to start.

"You must be Miss Potter. Wait here until I call for you and your familiar to enter." He said sternly.

"Why do they keep calling me that?!" Grim protested.

"Because if i said you weren't you would be kicked out." Hazel countered. 

"You may enter." Trein said.

Hazel entered with Grim on her shoulder and drew attention from other students in the room.

"This is our first female student and new prefect of Mortishackle; Hazel Potter. As she is the only female student, I don't expect for you all to fool around trying to impress Miss Potter. I believe that there is an available seat next to Mr. Trappola and Mr. Spade." Trein stated as Hazel thought of him as a second Snape as she went to her assigned seat.

"Nice to meet ya. Let's try to get along dear." Ace flirted as he winked.

"Ace, leave the new prefect alone." Deuce said.