Mortishackle Song: Collector of Souls

Kinda revamped it and in a twisted version of 'Queen of Hearts' from the Royal Scandal Series. Look it up on youtube for the music.

I could somewhat imagine the Disney Villains (The Great Seven, Lady Tremaine, Facilier, Gaston, and Cruella) accidentally finding a strange place of the Dead, but nothing like Hades' place in the Underworld with Jafar having found a skeleton key leading them there. And they come across Hazel in her MOD form in her throne room either turning watches white for Heaven or black for Hell, and her subjects would be skeletal beings taking the black watches to their 'Hell sentences' and in this song, she'd play the 'Collector of Souls' or be a representation of Death. Of course her soulmates would play a part too, as her assistants wearing their ritual robes and skeleton masks in their own design with the theme of their respective dorm. And Grim would be in a monstrous form and lounging next to MOD! Hazel. Course they'll have a singing part.

I'll leave it to my dear readers to think what the throne room looks like.

-------

Riddle: Welcome to a different Wonderland

Where good nor evil exists

Are you alright there my friend?

Leona: But you're drawn in by the shadows

And before you realize it,

you're trapped in a dark eternal embrace.

----

Azul: People believe in every story there's a line of black and white

'Heroes' and 'Villains' easy to identify

Kalim: But there's always that one unspoken being of gray and neutrality

The entity who comes for the one who falls

----

Riddle, Kalim, Vil: The being who prepares all, for the final rest

They 'cure' the 'temporary state' to cease life's weight

Azul, Leona, Idia: No being can outrun, outwit, nor seduce

Even an army of strongmen are powerless children

Malleus: They'll fall like dying dogs

This madness is insane

---------

Vil: So you may think it's a bad dream, and what you're seeing is a darker side of reality

Idia: A party without the feast or celebration, and then it becomes a guide for the last ride

Soulmates: 'Hey, does this mean it's over for me?' When you realize it, you wish you're dreaming, but this time you can't wake up!

---

MOD! Hazel:

A wise man would take caution for their sake, and they would play safe for life itself but a fleeting wisp of wind before it's gone.

But woe to those who dare to attempt to cheat this ancient being, for awaiting them is a fate more sinister than planned.

(At this, MOD! Hazel summons skeletal monstrous versions of the villains to capture them)

----

All:

So ask yourself now, so you rethink your choice:

Will you risk to alter your final fate and pay a heavier price?

Will you accept what's set in stone at the end or be judged for blind cowardice and powerlust?

MOD! Hazel: It won't matter because in time, you'll be collected too

-

(Assistants)

Hero? Villain? It's irrelevant, all will be collected equally

(Monster Summons)

Hero? Villain? It's irrelevant, all will be collected equally

-(At this the summons pursue the villains as they run and Grim joins in the chase)

All: 

So take caution, and heed this warning

If you wish to at least live a little longer 

Don't tempt the one known as 'Death';

THE COLLECTOR OF SOULS

(With the last line, a white cloaked figure with a deer masquerade mask summons a glowing white wall to protect the villains, and points to a door, meaning it's their way out. They also mouth; 'Please don't come back.' bonus: This being represents Hazel's good side while MOD! Hazel is her dark side.)

------

At that, the villains would wake up abruptly as the song ends thinking it was a bad dream but Jafar finds the skeleton key shattered making it useless, and he wonders that it wasn't a dream.

--------------------------

So what do you think of this version of 'Queen of Hearts'? I don't own anything relating to the original song, villians, Harry Potter, or Twisted Wonderland. They belong to their respective owners.

Plz comment and stay safe!