Fairy Gala part 2

Around that time, Hazel and Grim were on their way to the college to meet up with the others to see what was happening. she saw they were heading to the garden and they followed after them.

In the garden were all kinds of fairies that Hazel had never seen before, amazing her. She also noticed they were preparing for something important.

Crowley

Make sure the fairies who we're suspecting don't notice us. Just stealthily peek inside......

Azul

Ah, there they are. The little fairies are having a gathering. And that is indeed a rainbow-coloured stone they're holding.

Crowley

Ahh, that stone! That is without a doubt our precious magic gem that's disappeared from the mirror chamber!

Malleus: The fairies wearing leaves. They're called 'tinker fairies'.

Malleus: They're the ones tasked with the duty of making tools that are necessary for the fairies to change the seasons.

Crowley: Are you saying that they stole our magic gem in order to make some kind of tool?

Riddle: Oh, here comes another one. He's holding something.

Vil: It's.... a tiara? They're putting the magic gem in it's center.

Crowley: Don't tell me they stole our magic gem just to decorate a crown?!

Idia: Look, a fairy bigger than all the others has appeared. She's got a ton of guards around her so she's easily an important NPC.

Malleus: Oh....... I could have sworn she was...........

Azul: They put the tiara with the gem in on her head.

Vil: I see now. It's an haute couture tiara made specially for that big fairy. And I must say, the rainbow goes wonderfully with the gemstones on her dress.

Crowley

This is not the time to be nonchalantly carrying out a fashion check?!

Malleus

I've seen that golden fairy somewhere before.

Crowley

Huh?

Malleus

A sparkling golden body, beautiful wings bigger than any others', and the surrounding fairies behaving so respectfully...

Malleus: There's no doubt about it. She's the queen of Pixie Hollow, where all the little fairies live.

Crowley: What?! The queen of the fairies?!

Malleus: And for her to be outside of Pixie Hollow at this time of year would probably mean....Nightraven College's botanical garden has most likely been chosen as the venue for the 'Fairy Gala'.

Crowley

Wha...... what did you say?! You don't mean that Fairy Gala?!

Crowley

My my, what a situation this is......

Kalim

A fairy gala? What's that? It sounds like fun.

Malleus

The Fairy Gala is a festival in which the fairies welcome the spring

Malleus