Concern

Hazel, being used to a wallflower, opted out of competing in the VDC but, from the situation, she decided to watch over Ace and Deuce who took up practice with Kalim and Jamil, the latter thinking being in the competition would help Scarabia.

Although she was impressed that the four boys were able to be in the VCD group, she did not expect for Vil to walk up to Hazel with a strange request.

"Huh? You want to use my dorm as a base for the VCD training?" She asked.

"Of course. It is so I can make sure we would get in all the practice for the Festival." Vil said.

Hazel thought this over.

She was concerned since she heard of Vil enforcing a strict hold Epel, who never wanted to be in Pomefiore. But if she accepted, she would get a chance to make sure things would not get out of hand.

"Alright. I'll let you stay at Mortishackle until the Festival is over.  On the condition I can overlook practice." Hazel asked.

Vil somehow felt a little confused at that part, but agreed nevertheless. For some reason, he liked the idea of Hazel watching the practice. Maybe he can show her how to bring out her potential beauty as well.
-------
Plz comment
Sorry for the long wait.
Summer class in college can be a pain, but I'm at least keeping up my grades.