What If: How Soulmates would react to Hazel's ancestry

We know that the boys somewhat know of Hazel's Peverell ancestors, but what if the soulmates learn she's related to King Arthur Pendragon, Morgana Le Fay, three of the Hogwarts founders, and even the famous Nickolas Flamel. Here are some possibilities:

Riddle Rosehearts:

Learning that Hazel was descended from a supposed 'mythical' family was a surprise enough. He nearly had a spasm at this piece of news. He studied about King Arthur, Morgana, and Flamel, and no one was ever able to trace their bloodlines. To hear that Hazel was the last survivor of their blood made his head spin. Though he could understand that was why she was so powerful.

Leona Kingscholar:

He would be lying if he said he wasn't impressed and smirked at the knowledge that the blood of the most famous people/magicks had survived after all. He would be more impressed with the fact she gained Merlin's will through her magic, and that she also has blood of three of the founders of her old school. Especially Godric Gryffindor. But he may get a headache if Cheka fires off questions about Gryffindor.

Azul Ashengrotto:

He'd been looking at Hazel in amazement. 'At least this explains why she's so powerful.' He'd think. He'd also be relieved that not a lot of people know of this info, which means he and the others are entrusted to know this info, and he won't be asked for a contract to keep it secret either. Then he'd think that he's lucky not to take her power at all, his body may not be able to handle all that magical access.

Kalim:

He'll be beyond impressed and proud he's got someone as powerful as Hazel as a soulmate. This means any kids he'll have will learn the best from the best. He'd also want to learn more about the four founders of Hogwarts as well.

Vil:

He could make a list with how many people would be envious of the power Hazel has, but he sees it in a beautiful way, especially with how she was able to carry herself with all her burdens.

Idia:

At this piece of into, Idia takes up a side-project; making a family tree with Hazel's family. She provides him with all the info from diaries she found from various ancestors in her vault. It took him 2 months to complete it, but he did it as a surprise gift for Hazel. A digital family tree activated in a touchpad. Apparently, there were daughters, granddaughters, and even great-granddaughters of these famous people who married into the Potter or Evans families in secret so leeches couldn't track them. And with Iolanthe Peverell, she was the only child of the son of Ignotius, and was able to secretly marry the man who was the first son of the first head of the Potter family, resulting in the family gaining the famous cloak.

Malleus:

He'd be surprised of this information and would like to test her magic himself. But because of certain 'events' on campus lately, he fears she'll build up blot. She assures him she won't and he's shocked when she tells him a few centuries back, when magic kids were abused for having it in the first place, they would turn into obsurials and they wouldn't last long if it goes too far. Thankfully, many communities took notice and hid from the world so their kids wouldn't suffer the same fate and so on.

------------------

How do you think the Vice-Dorm leaders would react?

plz comment and stay safe!