Omake:Late Future in-laws

Hazel had been off running some errands around the Mortishackle dorm, and had already left for some of the errands.

Around the same time, her soulmates came by. Grim and the ghosts let them in, telling them Hazel would be back within the hour.

As they looked around, Vil and Riddle noticed a very detailed head statue of a woman who seemed to be from the Middle Ages. She must've been someone important in Hazel's family.

"Who's this a statue of? I don't recall seeing her in any history book." Riddle asked as one the ghosts responded.

"Oh, Hazel told us about her. This is a bust of Iolanthe Peverell; Hazel's 8-times great-grandmother, and the only granddaughter of Ignotius Peverell. She was also the last bearer of the Peverell name before marrying into the Potter Family. Hazel said that it's been in the family for about 700 years." The short ghost said.

"Wow, that's impressive. And with the detail, you can tell she was a looker." Kalim stated.

Then Idia looked over on a sidetable and spotted a certain ring. "Hey, I think Hazel left this." He said as he picked it up. 

But then Azul spoke: "Well, it's a pity that we don't know what Hazel's parents look like. I would've liked to know." He said as the others agreed.

'Well, why not?' a voice suddenly said.

"Wha-?!" The boys turned to see two new people, wait ghosts or spirits?! 

Anyway, they were a male who looked he could be a male clone or twin of Hazel, while the was a female red-head, but her hair was closer to actual fire, and her eyes were just as green as Hazel's. 

It was no brainer that these were Hazel's parents. James and Lily Potter.

'Oh, you were the boys who visited our grave during October. Thanks for those gifts you left.' Lily thanked. 

'Though, we never thought that our daughter would gain a soulmate or more than one. Then again, I suppose it's the Potter luck. Least I won't have to worry about my daughter being an old maid.' James joked. 'But we should at least inform you, hurt our prongslet in any way, when you get over to the other side, I'm declaring open season on you boys. And trust me, there's a lot of people over there who'll sign up.' He said seriously before vanishing.

Well, that's a strange way to get a blessing.

'Oh, James.' Lily said shaking her head, before turning to the boys. 'But he's serious about that. And if you think Roseheart's temper was bad, you haven't seen a female redhead's anger. So try not to earn mine.' and she vanished too.

....

Yikes. Who knew meeting the in-laws would be tense? Even more when they're already dead?

Either way, after Hazel returned, She found herself in the same position as before during the sleepover. Needless to say, she found herself the center of attention again.

---------------

Plz comment and stay safe!