Omake: What if Hazel met Fem!Grelle/Harry?

I had realized that the person that created Twisted Wonderland also made the famous Black Butler franchise. How crazy is that?! Makes us wish they did it sooner, huh?

So then this came to mind: What if Fem!Grelle/Harry from Crimson Mistress of Reapers went through a dimensional portal and accidentally wound up in Twisted Wonderland and met another version of herself there?

Here's what I'd expect:

1. Both the girls would be surprised, Grelle more since this girl looks like what she used to be.

2. "So you're me from another dimension? And you died and was reborn as a reaper in the Victorian Era?" "Yes. But I'll be able to get back after 7 days. And you have seven soulmates? Your life sounds like one of those otome games now. hehehee!" They talk as they casually drink tea together.

3. If they are walking around, Grelle would certainly get the attention of a lot of boys. Heck, Ashton made a pass at her, only to earn himself a broken nose from her high heeled boot.

4. If anyone asked, Hazel and Grelle would say they're old allies from overseas and Grelle was on holiday. 

5. Some students would assume she's a distant relative of the twins or maybe even Idia because of her teeth and that she's taller than them by an inch. Mainly Riddle, Ace, Deuce, Ruggie, Epel, Azul, and even the twins. Idia would even comment that she could pass as a game character for a video game he's seen, especially with her chainsaw.

6. Vil would make comments on her outfit, saying it's classy, elegant, yet simple and it shows she has authority. Even Leona would comment that she has an aura that demands respect.

7. Crewel would also love her outfit, saying he's rarely seen one like hers in a long time. 

8. She would also gain some respect from Diasomnia for her strength handling handsy males time to time. 

9. Crowley is definitely intimidated by Grelle since she looks like and could possibly kill.

10. The twins would call her 'shark' or 'crimson siren'

-------------------------

Well, what do you think and any other opinions of how Grelle interacts with any of the boys?

plz comment and stay safe!