Unpredictable Consequences

GRIM: (munch, munch, gobble, gobble) Geez... I wanna hurry and get away from this prison, but...The food here is as good as ever!!
KALIM: Prison? I don't really get what you're trynna say, but eat as much as you want!
 We have blue cheese made from cow's milk this time! Try some with crackers, 'kay~?
GRIM: Eh... I'll have to say no, sorry...
KALIM: Aw, come on~ Don't be shy! Ahaha!
GRIM: AJFAKLNLA!!???!?!?
JAMIL: Don't force him to eat one thing after another. Grim's gonna choke, you know?
KALIM: Whoa, take your time, 'kay? We've got plenty to go around!
GRIM: (munch, munch, gulp) ... That's not the problem here...
KALIM: We have some ice cream for dessert today, too!
 It's the Kalim-way to put all the flavors in one single line and then use a big spoon to get one giant scoop!

GRIM: Use a spoon to...
KALIM: Exactly! There's always room for dessert, as they say! I'll bring some, so wait here~
JAMIL: ! Wait, Kalim. I'll go prepare it, so sit down.
KALIM: It's fine! I just have to get it from the fridge, right?
JAMIL: Idiot, what kind of servant makes his master wait on him?
 I wish you'd be more mindful of the fact that you're the Asim Family's heir.
 If they find out that I made you do something like that, our fathers will lecture me.
KALIM: You're really serious, Jamil. We're classmates in the same school right now, so it should be fine.
JAMIL: (sighs) Let's compromise then. I'll plate them, so can you help me with carrying?
KALIM: No prob!

GRIM: (sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak...)
KALIM: Somethin' wrong?
GRIM: Ah, no? It's nothing...!
KALIM: Alright! We'll get them ready, so wait for us~

GRIM: ... I've finally started getting confused, yanno?
That Kalim didn't listen to anything I said, but he didn't feel bad at all.

'Not to mention I've been getting this strange feeling...' Hazel thought as the two boys returned. But then she realized the look in Kalim's eyes were different and he had a frown on his face again.

(approaching footsteps)

KALIM: Hey, all of you...
 How long do you plan on loitering here!? Who do you think you are, the king!?
ALL: WH-WHAT~~~~!?!?
KALIM: Clean this up immediately! We'll start training right after!
SCARABIA STUDENTS: Y-yes, Prefect...!
GRIM: He's back to being scary Kalim again...!
KALIM: You're not exempted from this either, Hazel. I'll make both of you train until late at night! To the garden now!

'Isn't this what they call multiple personalities already...!?'

Hazel was able to keep up with training and counter all the attacks heading for her during that time. 

Then after training, Hazel was brought back to Kalim's chamber, only this time Kalim joined her.

"Kalim. If you don't mind my asking. Why did you insist for me to sleep here with you and train with you guys?"

".....Because I think you could help me succeed at something. I learned that you helped Riddle, Leona and even Azul, but somehow you are really close with them. What's your relationship with them?" He asked.

"They are my soulmates, a phenomena that happens among my people. Though it's rare to have more than one soulmate. I happen to have 7 total but I still have to find the other four. Which means I'll have to be shared."

"...........I wonder. Could I be one of those missing four?.....Ah, we can discuss this another time. We must rest." Kalim said dragging her to bed.