New Prefect of Mortishackle

Hazel took a look at the dorm, and she internally thought that this was no place for a muggle or magic-folk to live in, but then again she had to be on the run for some time in her seventh year and slept in worse places. 

Grim on the other hand, looked a little disturbed by the place, as if it would fall anytime.

Bidding Crowlsey good day, Hazel decided to work her magic.

"Hey, how does he expect us to fix this?! I ain't a handyman!" Grim complained.

"Then let me handle this." Hazel said as she took out her wand. "Maxima Reparo." As before Grim's eyes, the whole inside and even outside of the dorm was repaired and reconstructed as if it was never abandoned in the first place.

"Wow! This is amazing! I didn't know that spells could fix a whole place!" Grim said.

"Then you still have a lot to learn." Hazel said as she examined the place. "Though I think we should at least redecorate."

Then she felt something happening. she looked to see a certain wizard space bag she kept in the room with them, and as she thought, it had all of her belongings, and a booklet that said all of her accounts were accessible in this new land.

"What's that?" Grim asked.

"My bag, and it looks like my stuff is now here. It'll make things easier. Maybe by next week, I could remodel the bathroom, but for now, we need to rename this place." Hazel said.

"Hey, what happened to the place? It's been all fixed!" A voice popped up.

"Even the dust and cobwebs are gone!" A second voice shouted.

"The whole place is spotless!" A third voice said.

The cat and witch turned to see a trio of ghosts with top hats.

"Hey, how did you clean up this place without touching it? You have magic?"

"Yes I did. I'm now the new prefect of this dorm. My name's Hazel." The witch introduced herself.

"Huh? Hazel? Hazel Potter?! Oh my ghost!" The second ghost exclaimed. 

"I can't believe we're actually meeting you! Your fame extends to even the underworld!"

"I can see that." Hazel said. "Though I heard that this place was known as Ramshakle, I would like to see if I can get it renamed with it's own insignia." Hazel said as she was drawing out her idea for the symbol for her dorm. It was a simple black coffin-shaped shield with silver outlines and in the center was the symbol of the Deathly Hallows and a banner that said 'Mortishackle' with skeletal hands creeping out from the top of the coffin, and chains enveloping the lower half of the coffin. 

"How's this for our symbol?" Hazel asked the ghosts.

"I like it!" The first ghost said. The other two agreed.

"My my, you actually got this place clearner than I thought," Crowley said as he appeared out of nowhere.

Hazel thought; 'I gotta make a password for this place soon.' 

"Hey! Don't do that! Grim said as he bristled.

"And no need to aske Hazel, I'll gladly let you rename the dorm. Mortishackle does sound a little catchy." Crowley said cheerfully.

And so a new dorm was created, and it was the start of Hazel's new life at Night Raven.

--------------------------------

Here's the next part! Whew, and i'm doing this while doing finals at the same time because my virtual graduation is coming up. 

Wish me luck!