Teddy meets Scarabia and.....

After visiting Azul and the twins, Hazel took a walk around the school, and greeted a couple of students and ghosts that Teddy greeted cheeringly. Even the teachers. 

As they were about to leave, they came across Kalim and Jamil.

"Hey Hazel! We heard you were showing a kid around the campus. Is this him?" Kalim said as he squatted near the kid.

"Yes, guys this is Teddy, my godson. Teddy, this is Kalim, and Jamil." Hazel said with a smile on her face.

And of course the two boys were excited (Kalim) or surprised (Jamil) at this piece of news and when Teddy changed his hair to match Kalim's. 

Kalim even remarked that he's technically a 'dad' now, making Jamil shake his head.

As the day drew to a close, Teddy saw some 'fireflies'.

"Mama! Fireflies!"

"Wait, I recall these..."

"Potter." 

It was Drake again.

"Hi Drake. Oh, did you get the gift I sent you?"

"Yes I did. I appreciate it actually." 'Drake' said, then he looked over to the child looking at him, not in fear, but in innocent wonderment.

"Oh right. Drake, this is my godson Teddy. He's living with me from now on. Teddy, this is Drake." Hazel introduced the two to each other. 

And to 'Drake's' surprise, the kid's hair changed to look like his, even gaining the horns. Is the kid a shapeshifter?

Nearby was Lilia and he couldn't help but take a picture of this.

After a little talk, Hazel picked Teddy up and said it was time for dinner.

"Nice seeing you again Drake. Hope you had a Happy New Year!" Hazel smiled as she slightly bowed.

And Teddy waved to 'Drake' over Hazel's shoulder.

"Bye-bye Misher Drake!"

'Drake', surprised again, waved back before they got into the house, with a little smile.

"How interesting...."

-------------------------------------

I could imagine this really happening at the end. I got cavities thinking about this!

Plz comment n stay safe!